The Baby Einstein Walker is a perfect synchronization for fun and taking the first steps for your kid.
It is as sleek as it gets to assist your child’s first steps in a fun-filled environment entirely obscuring the task of muscle development with the fun attraction of playing in a comfortable environment of favorite toys and an array of baby activity for your infant in its ideal activity center.
It is equipped with a removable toy station suited to 360 degrees rotation to assist in the delivery of plenty of fun to the baby’s sit.
It adds an adventurous theme to captivate kid’s attention with internationally inspiring music and lights to explore the globe in a captivating mood further. It’s in our review of the top 30 baby walkers, which you can check here.
Baby Einstein Walker Features
The Baby Einstein Walker is a walker for babies in an elliptical frame that stands at dimensions of 31 by 21 by 24 inches weighing 5.44 pounds.
It has a minimum age range of 6 months and is designed with three adjustable height positions to ensure suitability to your child’s growth. The walker adjusts in height as your baby moves from crawling to standing and walking.
It is further made customizable with two extra loops for kid’s favorite toys. It can be used by both genders and does not require the use of batteries for endless fun.
The seat pad is designed to be easily accessible for cleaning while being sturdy enough to allow your kid safely to explore as high and comprehensive as possible through the open air while in the safety of the house or on road trips.
It comes in various colors and is easy to assemble and adjust.
The walker is suited to keep your tot engrossed with the attention fully captured with a wide range of toys in bright colors leaving the parents a lot of room for other activities. In contrast, the infant is safely engaged in a safe, controlled environment.
The Baby Einstein baby walker stimulates a lot of creativity in the young mind with its arrays of colorful toys that can be interacted easily with that is ensured by providing a lot of playthings accompanied by International baby-themed music.
Adjustable Seat and Toy Station
The seat is ergonomically designed to afford the infant panoramic access not just to the toy station but also to the entire environment.
It is intended to be adjusted to suit the child’s height as babies grow, thus ensuring proper room for leg comfort, made possible by a high seatback.
The seat is also easy to clean and out rightly available for machine wash. It provides the sturdy platform for exploration and navigation for your baby on the toy station is removed from the entire walker if necessary.
Varying Options and Learning Aids
The Baby Einstein Walker comes in two approaches towards the provision of learning aids for the young mind. This allows the parent to choose an environment that is well suited to the child’s preference.
There is the Sea Neptune Explorer, which gives learning aids themed towards the sea, combining light and ocean sounds while we also have the Sky Explorers, which is tailored towards exploration by air.
This Baby Walker also boasts of an option of walk-in behind of the walker for the baby in assisting for muscle developments for proper stance and mobility in addition to the primary mode of being behind the steering wheel that activates exploration in the kid’s mind.
Einstein baby walker Pros
- The walker is designed to last the tot for over a more extended period with its adjustable seats. Moreover, it conforms to an individual child’s growth as the infant moves from crawling to walking.
- The Walker has an array of toys that will increase the keenness of curiosity of the child’s young mind and also provides room for the attachment of extra toys for the young mind of the kid.
- It is equipped with a sturdy seat to ensure that the kid is safe with minimal restriction while playing in and around the living areas with the walker.
- The Baby Einstein Walker provides options of exploration by sea (Baby Einstein Sea Explorers Walker) or by air (Baby Einstein Sky Explorers Walker) to cater for varying captivation of the tot’s mind.
Einstein baby walker Cons
- The price range of the Einstein discovery baby walker in a survey of verified purchases is a bit pricey compared to other walkers.
- Complaints have been noticed in review by customers that there is a tendency for the springs to get stiff during usage by babies, thus limiting their mobility in its bouncing mode.
- It is not known to collapse into a flat mode for storage, unlike its counterparts, but must be disassembled for storage.
- Little Einstein Baby Walker allows babies to grow and explore the world. Further, it delivers premium value in terms of safety, fun activities, muscle development, and a bright start to babies in an activity walker.
- Although, at a premium value it provides superior satisfaction to both parents and infants alike. It is a necessary inclusion in the needs of tots by their parents.