Diaper bags are a parents’ must-have if they wish to have anything close to a comfortable outing with babies, toddlers, or even preschool children.
Many people take for granted the ease of childcare bags has provided over time. And if you think about it, you will see how a lot of people have turned ordinary bags to nappy bags. Some even had to improvise with totes.
However, diaper bags were designed with your child in mind. It helps with storing wipes and diapers for baby changing. It also houses snacks for the indecisively hungry child, toys, books, or whatever emergency needs your children will demand on an outing – or even at home.
Most of them will be used until a child is about five years old, so when picking the one, you will need to consider durability and fashion. This is where the SoHo Diaper Bag Collection comes in handy. SoHo designs diaper bags that provide a variety to choose from for mom or dad.
SoHo Collection, Grand Central Station 7 pieces Diaper Bag set
The SoHo designs grand central station features a 7-piece complete set. The extra accessory storage helps you to organize and tailor packaging according to your travel plans.
If you’re going to be out with the baby for a long time, you know, you would need the padded changing station and at least another pair of clothes. Or a trip to the park with a stroller will need the stroller attachment.
It is spacious and has many pockets, so taking the entire set might not even prove much of a challenge.
The entire SoHo collection is water-resistant, which is perfect for spills and rainy days. In terms of style and colors, the Grand Central Station can come in a variety of patterns. This gives you a chance to pick one that will suit your taste.
SoHo Grand Central Station Pros:
- Space and pockets allow for compartmentalizing items for easier access and better organization.
- The stroller straps allow you for flexible movement and arrangement.
- The material is durable and easy to clean, thanks to its non-absorbent nature.
SoHo Grand Central Station Cons:
- It can’t be turned into a backpack.
- Its handles are thin and can bite into the shoulder when it is sufficiently heavy.
- It is cheap, and it might begin to show in the lining as it unravels.
- The bottom layer has no canvas platform and may cause the bottom to droop due to weight.
SoHo Tribeca Diaper Bag Travel Tote 9Pc
The Tribeca Diaper bag is fashionable, durable, and travel-ready with extra eight pieces of convenient items. The bag is made of 100% polyester making it completely waterproof, and it is easy to clean and disinfect.
It has a carrying strap, and many side pockets, both inside and outside, that allow for easy compartmentalization. Even allowing for moms to be able to separate personal items from the kids.
The insulated bottle case allows keeping liquids warm or cold for more extended periods. It also comes with a pair of stroller clips to turn your bag into a convenient stroller or shopping cart attachment.
As for style, the Tribeca Baby Bag can look good in gym clothes or date clothes. It is medium-sized and made with functional modesty in mind. Tribeca can be worn on the shoulder or carried in your hand and still look good. It has a lifetime warranty.
SoHo Tribeca Pros:
- It comes with many extra sets of clutch purses that will help storage.
- It is medium-sized and will not look too big on smaller-sized people.
- Fashion versatility is a very convenient feature.
- All you need to do to remove stains is to wipe
- Lots of pockets allow for better organization.
SoHo Tribeca Cons:
- It comes only in black.
- If you do not wash this delicately, the polyester might rip.
- It wasn’t designed for the daddies.
SoHo Kenneth Diaper Backpack 6Pc Tote Bag
The Kenneth diaper bag is designed by the famous French designer Kenneth Leroy. This is one of the unisex bags from SoHo and combines style with functionality. It comes with five additional items. It is waterproof and insulated. So, it does not only keep snacks dry, but it keeps them warm or cold.
The baby bag backpack allows you to function without having to drop your bag. It is medium-sized, not in the least bulky or unwieldy. And if you do not want to wear it as a backpack, it’s got handles at the top. Kenneth has many pockets for storage and easy compartmentalizing. It comes in four colors.
SoHo Kenneth Pros:
- The many pockets are a bonus, and it is especially useful for diapers.
- Its medium size allows for travel convenience.
- It is easy to clean.
- It is relatively cheap, compared with brands of equal quality.
SoHo Kenneth Cons:
- This isn’t very spacious. Pockets might feel cramped if the main compartment is full and vice versa.
- It is not the best if you’re looking for a more formal style.
SoHo Manhattan Diaper Backpack Bag 5pc
The SoHo Manhattan Diaper bag reflects the quality of SoHo design, merging functionality, and convenience. The Manhattan Diaper Backpack boasts twelve pockets for easy compartmentalizing and organization. It also comes in three colors.
The SoHo diaper bag backpack is made from tough, water-resistant nylon that keeps the interior dry all the time. Sporting a unisex design, it can be used for both mom and dad.
The handsfree backpack style allows you to operate with your hands freely. And if you don’t want to carry it on your back, you can always use the handle at the top. The baby nappy bag has a 12-month warranty.
You’ll get Manhattan with changing pad, zippered bottle case.
SoHo Manhattan Pros:
- It is lightweight at 2 lbs.
- It is built neatly with stroller straps.
- It is easy to clean and disinfect due to non-absorbent material.
SoHo Manhattan Cons:
- It is not insulated or waterproof.
- The Manhattan Diaper Backpack isn’t the best for more formal wear.
SoHo Animals Diaper Tote Bag 10Pc
This SoHo tote diaper bag was made with more of the kids in mind and features a series of beautiful illustrations to choose from. Like most other SoHo bags, it comes with a set of extra accessories.
The diaper tote bags are waterproof and stain-resistant and would prove durable in various wet scenarios. The fabric can withstand being machine washed.
The main compartment is big enough to contain a breast pump and extra childcare accessories.
SoHo Animals Diaper Bag Pros:
- It is easy to carry – as a handbag, on the shoulder, or as an oversized purse.
- The bag is roomy enough for most of the kids’ emergency demands.
- It is easy to clean, and stains are removed with simple wipes.
- It allows for better portability.
SoHo Animals Diaper Cons:
- It is not stylishly ideal for men.
- The material used to make the bag seems to rip easily at the zippers
- It can only be carried on the shoulder and hand and not worn as a backpack.
SoHo UnionSquare Diaper Bag Tote 6Pc
Designed with exquisite embroidery, it features a beautiful tote carriage and a wide space for use.
The SoHo UnionSquare Diaper Bag packs an extra five accessories for your convenience: It is spacious and will contain all your necessary items.
Further, it is made of water-resistant textured fabric that is also stain resistant. The metal on the zip is reinforced and anti-rust.
The UnionSquare is easily one of the most fashionable bags out there for moms. The tote bag features a quilted look and can pass as anything other than a nappy sack. It is easy to turn into many things, a tote, a stroller pouch, an oversized purse, a shoulder purse, etc.
The nappy tote is as stylish as maternity bags get. The nappy tote comes in different colors and has a lifetime warranty.
SoHo UnionSquare Pros:
- The UnionSquare features many pockets (up to twelve) for easy compartmentalizing.
- It is easy to clean and disinfect with wipes and is also suitable for a machine wash.
- Its versatile fashion style allows for various outings and events.
SoHo UnionSquare Cons:
- It wasn’t quite designed as bags for boys
- It has a heavy top opening metal bracket that weighs the bag down even though it is empty.
- It cannot be worn as a backpack for those who prefer that.
- It doesn’t quite come with a host of other accessories like mesh sack that other diaper packs come with.
SoHo NY Diaper Backpack Bag 4Pc Chevron
Designed by Kenneth Leroy, the SoHo NY Diaper bag is a beautiful blend of style and functionality. As usual, it comes with extra accessories. The fabric, like the classic SoHo standard, is water-resistant and easy to clean with wipes.
Moreover, it has wet-item zippered pockets that allow for the secure storage of wet items separately, like soaked napkins. Phone? Personal items? That’s fine. The SoHo NY maternity backpack has hidden pockets to keep personal things.
The backpack has 13 pockets for organizing and compartmentalizing. Some of these pockets are padded that allow you to put devices like tablets or laptops without fear of it breaking.
The backpack comes in three colors and is excellent for both mom and dad. Some of these being fashionably neutral colors that do not appear feminine.
Aside from the backpack functionality, it has a top handle with a vegan leather trim that allows it to be carried with your hand for quick movement easily. It has a lifetime warranty.
SoHo NY Pros:
- It gives you freedom of hand because it is easily worn on the shoulders.
- It is Lightweight, coming at 2 lbs.
- It can look good on both mom and dad.
SoHo NY Cons:
- The zipper is weak and can spoil with too much pulling.
- It might be too small for people who carry more such as blankets.
SoHo Pink Zebra Diaper Bag Tote Purse 6Pc Set
This fashionably cute tote purse bag is an example of the SoHo reliability of design and convenience. The SoHo Pink Zebra Diaper purse comes with not only an influential fashion appeal but also a set of accessories.
It is water-resistant and durable. The main compartment of this bag is significant, with padded pockets to contain laptops and tablets. The fashion appeal on this one is streamlined for the woman. The zebra stripes are a very appealing design.
SoHo Pink Zebra Pros:
- It is big. It should and will be big enough for everything you will need.
- The zebra pattern makes it very fashionable not only for moms but for women.
- It has more. The smaller tote makes it easier to go on a quick run without carrying too much. It’s two bags!
- It is water-resistant, easy to clean, and disinfect with wipes.
SoHo Pink Zebra Cons:
- Flimsy interior
- For only moms – not very good looking for dads.
- It does not come with stroller straps.
- Not as many pockets as a usual nappy bag.
With so many amazing features at such a great price, it is little wonder at how SoHo has remained a household name for nappy bags for years.
Although some of the items have compromised quality, that is only to keep the prices at a reasonable level. Surely with so much to choose from, it’s nearly impossible not to be able to pick the one you can be comfortable with.
They have some other sacks in their collection including Soho brown diaper bag and Times Square. Every parent should have a SoHo bag because there seems to be uniquely designed for every parent.