It’s hard to put into words just how much daughters mean to their parents. Daughters are a symbol of hope, a reminder of the future, and a reflection of everything good in life. They are the lights in our lives that remind us what is worth fighting for.
No matter what phase of life they are in, our daughters will always be our little girls. They are the ones who bring us joy, hope, and love. And no matter what, we will always be there for them. They are our everything.
Read: Birthday Wishes for Daughter
They remind us of the future and everything good in life. Our daughters are symbols of hope and remind us what is worth fighting for. Thank you for being such an important part of our lives! Here is a list of 250+ Daughter Quotes.
Heartwarming and Inspirational Quotes about Daughters that will fill you with all the Emotions
Mother Daughter Quotes
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a Mother.
- A daughter will always be the closest person in the world for her mother because only she saw the heart of her mother from the inside.
- A daughter without her mother is a woman broken. It is a loss that turns to arthritis and settles deep into her bones.
- Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.
- There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love for her daughter.
- A mother is a daughter’s best friend.
- Mother and daughter like spoons in a drawer.
- Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.
- No one in this world can love a girl more than her mother.
- A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.
- My greatest wish for my beautiful daughter is that she knows just how much she means to me, and how proud I am to be her mom.
- I told my mom she was invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.
- I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life..
- Mother. One person who does the work of twenty. For free.
- Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.
- The happiest moment of my life was probably when my daughter was born.
- Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- What greater aspiration and challenge are there for a mother than the hope of raising a great son or daughter?
- The living mother-daughter relationship, you learn over and over again, is a constant choice between adaption and acceptance.
- A mom is a daughter’s ‘first’ friend. And, through life, becomes her best friend.
- My daughter is the light of my life, and I am so proud to be her mother – she brings me so much love and happiness every day that it’s impossible not to smile whenever I think about her.
- The mother-daughter relationship is the most complex.
- All mother’s characteristics are absorbed by the daughter’s personality so that it’s not clear where the mother ends, and the daughter begins. It’s pure magic.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- I like it when my mother smiles. And I especially like it when I make her smile.
- I unapologetically and unabashedly am deeply biased toward my mother.
- Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
- Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.
- Of all the haunting moments of motherhood, few rank with hearing your own words come out of your daughter’s mouth.
- By the time you realize your mother was right, you have a daughter who thinks that you’re wrong.
- Angry mothers raise daughters fierce enough to fight wolves.
- Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
- There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.
- Superstition is to religion what astrology is to astronomy the mad daughter of a wise mother. These daughters have too long dominated the earth.
- A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.
- If I didn’t have you as a mom, I’d choose you as a friend.
- My daughter is one of the most amazing people I have ever met – she is so kind, caring, and thoughtful, and I am so proud to be her mother.
- A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.
- Mother and daughter got on very well indeed, with a deep affection founded on almost complete misunderstanding.
- A mother-daughter bond is something that runs so deep and so strong that nothing can break it – there’s simply nothing more precious in this world than a mother-daughter relationship full of love and happiness
- Happiness is mother and daughter time.
- Mothers are the most dynamic and influential force on the development of a young woman’s journey to being herself.
- If I turn into my mother or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.
- The mother-daughter relationship is the most special and complex bond in the world – it’s filled with a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness
- To me, there is nothing more rewarding than being a mother to a beautiful daughter – she brings so much joy and happiness into my life that I am truly grateful for
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
- Of course mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different points of view.
- The more a daughter knows about the details of her mother’s life – without flinching or whining – the stronger the daughter.
- The bond between a mother and her daughter is like no other – it’s filled with love, laughter, support, and strength.
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger the daughter.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- Mothering is a mysterious task. First, you create an intimate, all-consuming attachment with your daughter, then you spend the rest of your life learning to let her go.
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
- I am not a perfect mother, and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter, and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.
- A mother’s love is like an everlasting bed of roses, that continues to blossom. A mother’s love bears strength, comfort, healing and warmth. Her beauty is compared to a sunny day that shines upon each rose petal and inspires hope.
- Always love your mother because you will never get another.
- What the daughter does, the mother did.
- My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.
- I love my mother as trees love water and sunshine. She helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.
- The woman who is my best friend, my teacher, my everything: Mom.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.
- My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.
- Mothers, look after your daughters, keep them near you, keep their confidence that they may be true and faithful.
- Her mother would tell her she was beautiful and that everything was all right.
- God couldn’t be everywhere so that is why he invented mothers.
- There is nothing more rewarding in this world than being a mother to a beautiful daughter – she brings me more happiness than I ever could have imagined.
- Being a mother to my daughter is one of the best things that has ever happened to me – she fills my days with laughter and happiness, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world
- No mother and daughter ever live apart, no matter what the distance between them.
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter
- Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.
- Because my mother couldn’t change my present, I decided to change my daughter’s future.
- Every moment I have had with my daughter is precious.
- A daughter will follow in her mom’s footsteps so make sure to set a good example.
- He that would the daughter win must with the mother first begin.
- There is nothing more special than the bond between a mother and her daughter – it’s filled with love, laughter, and happiness
Father Daughter Quotes
- Being a daddy’s girl is like having permanent armor for the rest of your life.
- It is admirable for a man to take his son fishing, but there is a special place in heaven for the father who takes his daughter shopping.
- You fathers will understand. You have a little girl. She looks up to you. You’re her oracle. You’re her hero. And then the day comes when she gets her first permanent wave and goes to her first real party, and from that day on, you’re in a constant state of panic.
- Moms should know that even the manliest guys will become softies when they have daughters. Dads immediately fall in love with their little girls and will let them get away with everything. So moms are going to have to be the disciplinarians when it comes to daughters.
- She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.
- Your daughter wants your guidance and support; she wants and needs a strong bond with you. And, as all successful fathers know, you need a strong bond with her.
- Daughters always revel in their mothers’ admiration. And daughters always bask in their fathers’ love.
- It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.
- Clever father, clever daughter; clever mother, clever son.
- It is a father’s job to love his daughter in the way she needs to be loved.
- To a father growing old nothing is dearer than a daughter.
- Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
- Fathers, be good to your daughters. You are the god and the weight of her world.
- Be kind to thy father, for when thou were young, who loved thee so fondly as he? He caught the first accents that fell from thy tongue, and joined in thy innocent glee.
- Certain is it that there is no kind of affection so purely angelic as of a father to a daughter. In love to our wives there is desire; to our sons, ambition; but to our daughters, there is something which there are no words to express.
- When my daughter says ‘Daddy I need you!’ I wonder if she has any idea that I need her billion times more.
- When daughters have engaged dads, they benefit from that relationship for a lifetime.
- A daughter needs a dad to be the standard against which she will judge all men.
- A good father will leave his imprint on his daughter for the rest of her life.
- When a daughter is born, the ordinary life of a man turns into the extraordinary life of a father.
- Every time my daughter smiles or calls me daddy, those are the sweetest sounds of my life. It is heavenly joy.
My Daughter Quotes
- My daughter is my best friend, my confidante, my partner in crime… she is the person I can always count on no matter what, and I am so grateful for that
- And the moon said to me – my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine.
- Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.
- Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.
- A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.
- Having a daughter makes you see things in a different way.
- A daughter is one of the biggest reasons to smile every day – she brings so much joy and laughter into my life that I am truly grateful for.
- I was raised by a strong woman, and that DNA is in my daughter and wife.
- Find it within you to love exactly who you are and to know you’re capable, you’re loved and you’re beautiful. The world is a better place, because of you. You are unique because there is only ONE of you.
- A daughter is someone who you can always count on… no matter how old she gets or where she goes in life, your little girl will always hold a special place in your heart that nothing can ever replace
- A daughter is someone who brings you unconditional love and support no matter what happens in life – she is one of the most precious gifts there could ever be in this world.
- To me, having a daughter is one of the most amazing gifts life could ever give – she brings so much love and happiness into my world every day.
- Lucky is the woman whose first child is a daughter.
- You’ve been a blessing from the start… I love you, daughter, with all my heart.
- A daughter is chiseled to chisel the world.
- My son is my son till he have got him a wife, But my daughter’s my daughter all the days of her life.
- To me, there is nothing more rewarding than having a beautiful daughter – every time I see her face or hear her laugh, it brings so much happiness into my world that I am truly grateful for her presence
- Watching your daughter being collected by her date feels like handing over a million-dollar Stradivarius to a gorilla.
- I am a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.
- A daughter is a treasure and a cause of sleeplessness.
- To me, my daughter is perfect in every way.
- Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever.
- There is nothing more rewarding than having a beautiful daughter in my life – she fills each day with so much love and happiness that it’s impossible for me to stop smiling when I think of her
- Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.
- My daughter is the best thing that has ever happened to me – she has brought more joy into my life than I could have ever imagined.
- Do not forget to tell your daughters God made them beautiful.
- To me, there is no greater gift in this world than having a daughter – she is the light of my life and the love of my heart, and I cherish her more than anything else.
- The most precious jewels you’ll have around your neck are the arms of your daughter.
- Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.
- A daughter is the most precious gift of life who lets our heart dance with joy.
- A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
- What’s important for my daughter to know is that… if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well.
- My daughter is my treasure, the most precious thing in my life.
- To me, having a daughter is one of the greatest blessings there could ever be in this world – she fills my days with so much love and happiness.
- A daughter is someone who brings joy and love into your world – she is truly one of the most special people you could ever know.
- For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.
- Daughters understand as they grow older, they become good friends.
- A daughter is God’s way of saying “thought you could use a lifelong friend.”
- A daughter will always be your little girl… even when she’s all grown up, she will still hold a special place in your heart that no one else can ever fill
- Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.
- When you have a daughter, you want to protect her from the things that I’ve seen out there, you know, the things that’s out there that ain’t good for her.
- Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty.
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous.
- There’s something like a line of gold thread running through a man’s words when he talks to his daughter, and gradually over the years it gets to be long enough for you to pick up in your hands and weave into a cloth that feels like love itself.
- Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.
- I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.
- My daughter is one of the most important people in my life – she brings me so much laughter and happiness, and I am truly blessed to have her by my side
- My daughter is my greatest treasure, the light of my life, and the love of my heart – she fills each day with so much joy and happiness that it’s impossible not to smile whenever I think about her
- Fly free, my daughter. Be what I could never be and leave the cage forever…..
- A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.
- Our daughter is a princess in our world; she is our love, laughter, joy, and treasure.
- My daughter is a beautiful young woman who brings joy into every day – she is strong, independent, and smart, and I am so proud of the person she is becoming
- I have the most beautiful daughter in the world and I’m grateful for her.
- A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.
- A daughter is a bundle of firsts that excite and delight, giggles that come from deep inside and are always contagious, everything wonderful and precious and your love for her knows no bounds.
- No matter how old she gets or how far away she lives, to me my daughter will always be my little girl.
- You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.
- A man’s daughter is his heart. Just with feet, walking out in the world.
- You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.
- No matter how old she gets or what path her life takes, to me my daughter will always be a precious little girl who means everything to me
- A daughter is someone who you can always count on – she is a true source of strength and support
- The best music I have ever heard is the sound of my daughter’s giggling.
- When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.
- Daughters are a blessing.
- If you can give your son or daughter only one gift, let it be – enthusiasm.
- And the moon said to me — my darling daughter, you do not have to be whole in order to shine.
- A daughter is someone who will always be there for you… no matter what happens in life or how old you get, she will always be your little girl
- My daughter is my whole world, the light in my life that helps me see the beauty in everything around me.
- A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.
- My daughter is the light of my life, the love of my heart, and my whole world.
- To me, having a daughter is one of the greatest gifts life could ever give – she fills each day with happiness and laughter, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything
- What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, wherever that might be, and if there was space for me as well, I would, indeed, have reaped what I had tried to sow.
- My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.
- Daughters are amazing creatures… full of hope and laughter, love and happiness. They make every day an adventure, and I am so grateful for that….
- A daughter is someone who brings you unconditional love and support no matter what happens in life – she is one of the most precious gifts there could ever be in this world
- No matter where life takes her or what she chooses to do, my daughter will always be the special little girl who fills each day with laughter and love
- Ah, my little angel! My beautiful and precious princess.
- Her deep romantic nature prevented her from demanding, from asking for that quenching. She wanted it to come freely, like flowers that are sent and not requested.
- Years rolled on again, and Wendy had a daughter. This ought not to be written in ink but in a golden splash.
- I have never dreamed of having a better daughter than you.
- My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.
- She’s my best friend – she’s everything to me. It’s always just been me and her against the world.
- Having a daughter has been one of the best things that has ever happened to me – she fills each day with so much laughter and happiness that it’s impossible not to smile every time I think of her
- I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.
- I love being able to watch my daughter grow up into such a beautiful young woman – no matter what she wants in life, I will always be there for her
- I am so proud of the woman my daughter is becoming – she is strong, independent, and smart, and I know that she will achieve anything she sets her mind to in life
- Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter…
- Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.
- It’s quite difficult for a parent to know that their daughter is in great danger.
- If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.
- A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be your best friend… and that’s the most amazing thing in the world
- The soul is healed by being with children.
- My daughter is my greatest treasure, the light of my life, and the love of my heart – she fills each day with so much joy and happiness
- I am so lucky to have such an amazing daughter – she is my best friend, my confidante, and my partner in crime, and I wouldn’t trade her for anything in the world
- My daughter, while we have had adversity, we also have had more sweet memories that allow us to overcome the challenges we faced.
- A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give.
- To me, having a daughter is one of the greatest gifts life could ever give – she fills each day with laughter and love, and I wouldn’t trade it for anything in the world
- Even as a small child, I understood that women had secrets and that some of these were only to be told to daughters. In this way, we were bound together for eternity.
- As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.
- You are your child’s keeper until she’s mature enough to keep herself.
- A daughter is a gift from above, sent to fill your life with laughter and love… she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you, and you are so lucky to have her
- It’s the sweetest thing to be a parent of a daughter. When they hit their twenties, they become these lovebugs that come back. It’s just so sweet.
- Now trust a heart that trusts in you.
- It’s your job as a parent to help your daughter identify her purpose, develop her talents, and learn how to get along with people. It’s not a high-paying or cushy job, but it is extremely rewarding and, in our opinion, one of the most important jobs you’ll ever do.
- I can encourage my daughter to love her body, but what really matters are the observations she makes about my relationship with my own body.
- Having a daughter is one of the best things that has ever happened to me – she brings joy into my life each day, and I am truly blessed to have her as a part of my world
- My daughter is one of the most incredible people I have ever met – she is strong, independent, and beautiful inside and out
- From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?
- So, after much observation, I realized that our daughters needed the same things we lacked in our younger years…wisdom. Without wisdom we continue to blunder through life repeating the same mistakes.
- My daughter is one of the best things that has ever happened to me – she brings me so much laughter and happiness every day, and I am truly grateful for her presence in my life
- A daughter is a gift from above… sent to fill your life with laughter and love
- No matter what life throws our way, I know that I can always count on my daughter to be by my side – she is my strength and my support.
- My daughter is one of the most incredible people I have ever met – she is strong, independent, and beautiful inside and out.
- Daughters are wonderful creatures… they bring joy, laughter, and love into our lives and make every day an adventure. They are truly a gift from above….
- A daughter is someone who will always be there for you no matter what – she is a true source of strength and support
- The best inheritance a parent can give his children is a few minutes of his time each day.
- There’s no better feeling than making your little girls laugh.
- Life is tough, my darling, but so are you.
- To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires!
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.
- Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of…..
- A daughter is the best thing that can happen to you, because she is the only person who will love you unconditionally no matter what.
- A daughter is a gift from God, full of unconditional love and acceptance.
- My daughter is truly one of the most beautiful souls I have ever known – inside and out she shines with such incredible light and warmth that fills my heart with happiness.
- My daughter is my heart and soul – no matter what happens in life, she will always be my number one priority
- My daughter is one of the most amazing people I have ever met – she has brought laughter, joy, and happiness into my world like no other person could do
- I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamed possible.
- My daughter is my life, my everything.
- Daughters are like stars, they light up the sky.
- One of the greatest things about daughters is how they adored you when they were little; how they rushed into your arms with electric delight and demanded that you watch everything they do and listen to everything they say.
- My daughter is not only the love of my life, but also my best friend – I can’t imagine my world without her by my side.
- My daughter is one of the most remarkable gifts I have ever received in this life. She brings me so much joy and happiness every single day…..
- In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.
- We gotta start teaching our daughters to be somebodies instead of somebody’s.
- She raised us with humor, and she raised us to understand that not everything was going to be great – but how to laugh through it.
- You’re always with me, like a hand-print on my heart.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
- My daughter is the light of my life, the love of my heart, and my whole world – she brings me so much happiness every day that I am truly blessed
- A daughter is someone who fills your heart with joy just by being herself.
- She’s the sunshine on a cloudy day, the best part of every morning and night, the reason why I couldn’t be happier… she’s my daughter, and I love her with all my heart
- A daughter is someone who fills your life with laughter and love… she’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you, and you are so lucky to have her
- Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty.
- To me, there is no greater gift in this world than having a daughter – she is the light of my life that fills each day with happiness and joy
- All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.
- To me, having a daughter is one of the greatest gifts life could ever give – she brings so much laughter and love into my world that each day is a joy
- Daughters are angels sent from above to fill our heart with unending love.
- Many a man wishes he were strong enough to tear a telephone book in half — especially if he has a teenage daughter.
- Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.
- No matter what happens in life, I know that I can always count on my daughter to be by my side – she is my strength and my support.
- A daughter is someone who will always have your back, no matter what… she is strong, independent, and smart, and she will always be there for you
- Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.
We hope you enjoyed reading through our collection of daughter quotes. Daughters are amazing and special people, each one with their personality and quirks. We love our daughters unconditionally and hope that these quotes have helped you express your love for them. Thanks for reading!
Do you have a favorite quote about daughters? Share it with us in the comments below!
Interested in writing for us? Click here to learn about our guest posting program.
Frequently Asked Questions – Strong, Beautiful, and Proud Daughter Quotes
What can I say to my daughter?
There’s no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best thing you can say to your daughter will depend on her unique personality, situation, and relationship with you. However, some general tips on what to say to your daughter include expressing your love for her, offering words of encouragement, and sharing any wisdom or advice you may have. Additionally, try to be supportive and understanding when communicating with your daughter, as this will help create a stronger bond between the two of you.
How can I express my love to my daughter?
One of the best ways to express your love for your daughter is by spending time with her and showing that you are there for her. This could mean simply talking with her, going on outings together, or helping her with any challenges she may be facing in her life.
Why a daughter is a blessing?
There are many reasons why daughters are often considered to be a blessing. Some of these include the fact that daughters can offer unconditional love and support, help strengthen family bonds, and serve as role models for younger siblings or cousins. Additionally, having a daughter can help you gain a better understanding of what it means to be a woman, which in turn can make you a more well-rounded and empathetic person. Whatever the reason, it is clear that daughters are cherished by their families and loved ones.
What is the best caption for a daughter?
There is no single best caption for a daughter, as the relationship between a daughter and her parents is unique and will depend on many factors, such as the age of the daughter, her interests, and her family dynamic. However, some potential captions that you might consider include expressing your love for your daughter, celebrating all that she brings to your life, or using a quote or saying that is special to the two of you. Ultimately, what matters most is finding a caption that truly captures your feelings and conveys your love and appreciation for your daughter.
I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in your life. You are such an amazing person, and I am so grateful to have you as my daughter. No matter what challenges you may face, I will always be there for you, offering my love and support. I am so proud of the strong, independent woman that you have become, and know that you will go on to do great things in your life. You are truly a blessing.
How would you describe a good daughter?
A good daughter is someone who is loving, supportive, and caring. She puts the needs of others before her own and demonstrates kindness and compassion in all that she does. A good daughter also has integrity, being honest and trustworthy in her words and actions. She is independent and resilient in the face of challenges but is also willing to ask for help when she needs it. Overall, a good daughter is someone who brings joy and happiness to those around her, and whom others can look up to as a role model.
How do you tell my daughter I am proud of her?
I am so proud of you and all that you have accomplished in your life. You are such an amazing person, and I am so grateful to have you as my daughter. No matter what challenges you may face, I will always be there for you, proud of the strong, independent woman that you have become.
How much do I love my daughter quotes?
I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life..
Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
She did not stand alone, but what stood behind her, the most potent moral force in her life, was the love of her father.