Mother – The Woman who loves you unconditionally.
When it comes to being a mom, there’s nothing you can’t do. You’re always on call from breastfeeding to potty training, from wiping noses to making up stories.
It’s not just an emotion. It’s a lifestyle. It’s in everything you do and say–you’re always there for your children no matter what. That means they can feel safe and secure, which translates into their happiness and success!
You know that you’ve done your job as a mom when your child says, “I love you.”
Every day is Mother’s Day. Shower your love and tell her how special she is with our beautiful collection of heartfelt mom quotes. Write your mother a card, send a WhatsApp message, or call her and say these heartwarming words to make her day!
Here are some quotes about how great it feels to be loved unconditionally by one of the most important people in our lives: moms!
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “Motherhood is the exquisite inconvenience of being another person’s everything.” —Unknown
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benetto
- “To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power.” —Maya Angelou
- “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” —William Makepeace Thackeray
- “My Mother: She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her. ” —Jodi Picoult
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.” —Maxim Grosky
- “My mother was my role model before I even knew what that word was.” —Lisa Leslie
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, your forever friend.” —Unknown
- “Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary – it’s an act of infinite optimism.” —Gilda Radner
- “Mother is the heartbeat in the home; and without her, there seems to be no heart throb.” —Leroy Brownlow
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- I did not understand the importance of my mom’s hand holding my finger when I was small. But now I know that she was actually guiding me in the right direction till I became tall. I love you mom.
- If my life was a skyscraper, you would be its architect, builder and most importantly the founding pillars. I love you ma.
- Just like Comfort Food and Comfort Clothing, if there was a term called Comfort Person, in my life it would be you. Love you ma.
- Dear mom, you can be my friend, sister, teacher and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you.
- Dear mom, I don’t know what I can do, to say thank you. You pushed me to be successful and made my life wonderful. Let me just start by saying, I love you.
Table of Contents
SHORT MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” —George Eliot
- “We are born of love; love is our mother.” —Rumi
- “Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
- “Always love your mother because you will never get another.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
- “A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
- “All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
- “Daughters are far more precious than jewels.” – Unknown
- “The love between a mother and daughter is FOREVER.” – Unknown
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” —Jewish proverb
- “Always my mother; forever my friend.” – Unknown
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Life is tough my darling, but so are you.” – Stephanie Bennet Henry
- “There is no influence so powerful as that of the mother.” —Sara Josepha Hale
- “If I know what love is, it’s because of you.” – Hermann Hesse
- “Daughters are like flowers that fill the world with beauty.” – Unknown
- “The dearest things I know are what you are.” – Oscar Hammerstein II
- “No one in this world can love a girl more than her mother.” – Unknown
- “Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.” —Kahil Gibran
- “From a little girl so very small, how and when did you get so tall?” ― Karen Mortensen
- “My greatest blessings call me mom.” – Unknown
- “Mother is one to whom you hurry when you are troubled.” —Emily Dickinson
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “A mother is the one who fills your heart in the first place.” —Amy Tan
- “Home is where your mom is.” – Unknown
- “There is nothing as sincere as a mother’s kiss.” —Saleem Sharma
- “You’re always with me, like a handprint on my heart.” – Unknown
- “My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
- “You are my sun, my moon, and all of my stars.” – E.E. Cummings
- “A mother is a daughter’s best friend.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
- “Happiness is mother and daughter time.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love endures through all.” – Washington Irving
- “The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.” – Jessica Lange
- “A mother’s treasure is her daughter.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “As they get older, our daughters become more and more like us too.” – Amy Newmark
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” —Unknown
- “Angels are often disguised as daughters.” – Unknown
- “Mother and daughter from the start, best friends forever from the heart.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer.” – Unknown
CARING MOM QUOTES
- “A mother’s love is everything. It is what brings a child into this world. It is what molds their entire being. When a mother sees her child in danger, she is literally capable of anything. Mothers have lifted cars off of their children, and destroyed entire dynasties. A mother’s love is the strongest energy known to man.” —Jamie McGuire
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there. ” —Robert Browning
- “When you look at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Mitch Albom
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” —Victor Hugo
- “There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!’” —Adrienne Rich
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” —Unknown
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Proverbs
- “There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap, no rose as lovely as her smile, no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.” —Archibald Thompson
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” —Erich Fromm
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs since the payment is pure love.” —Mildred B. Vermont
FUNNY MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES
- “Becoming a mother makes you realize you can do almost anything one-handed.” – Unknown
- “A mother is a person who, seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie.” —Tenneva Jordan
- “A sleeping baby is the new happy hour.” – Unknown
- “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” —Unknown
- “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” —Erma Bombeck
- “I could never love anyone the way I love you, I used to tell my wife. And then the second I looked in that baby’s eyes, in that exact moment, that if we were ever under attack, I would use my wife as a human shield to protect that baby.” – Ryan Reynolds
- “Sometimes I open my mouth and my mother comes out.” – Unknown
- “I got it from my mama.” – Will.I.Am.
- “My mom is literally a part of me. You can’t say that about many people except relatives, and organ donors.” – Carrie Latet
- “What’s it like to have the greatest daughter in the world? I don’t know ask your grandmother.” – Unknown
- “By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.” – Unknown
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” —Robert Brault
- “The phrase ’working mother’ is redundant.” —Jane Sellman
- “I want my children to have all the things I couldn’t afford. Then, I want to move in with them.” —Phyllis Diller
- “May your coffee be stronger than your toddler.” – Unknown
- “Little girls are the nicest things that happen to people. They are born with a little bit of angelshine about them, and though it wears thin sometimes there is always enough left to lasso your heart.” – Alan Beck
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?” – Milton Berle
- “Any mother could perform the jobs of several air-traffic controllers with ease.” —Lisa Alther
- “Having a little girl has been like following an old treasure map with the important paths torn away.” – Heather Gudenkauf
- “We have a secret in our culture, and it’s not that birth is painful. It’s that women are strong.” —Laura Stavoe Harm
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual; it comes with a mother” – Unknown
- “A daughter is God’s way of saying, ‘thought you could use a lifelong friend.’” – Unknown
- “Mother. One person who does the work of twenty. For free.” – Unknown
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a Mother.” – Unknown
- “Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with beauty, and sometimes attract pests.” – Anonymous
- “Motherhood: if you think my hands are full, you should see my heart.” – Unknown
- “All I know is that I carried you for nine months. I fed you, I clothed you, I paid for your college education. Friending me on Facebook seems like a small thing to ask in return.” – Jodi Picoult
- “An ounce of mother is worth a ton of priest.” —Spanish Proverb
- “In the end, mothers are always right. No one else tells the truth.” —Randy Susan Meyers
- “Chin up Princess or the crown slips.” – Unknown
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” —Rudyard Kipling
- “I smile because I’m your daughter, I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” – Unknown
- “Nothing is lost until your mother can’t find it.” – Unknown
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” —Chinese Proverb
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” – Golden Girls
- “Thank you to the woman who carried me for 9 months and for 29 years financially.” – Unknown
- “Any mother could do the jobs of several air traffic controllers with ease” —Lisa Alther
- “The first lesson every child of Athena learned: Mom was the best at everything, and you should never, ever suggest otherwise.” – Rick Riordan
- “It’s not ’empty nest syndrome’ until all of their crap is out of your basement.” – Unknown
- “If evolution really works, how come mothers have only two hands?” —Milton Berle
- “The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.” – Jane Sellman
Quotes About Motherhood
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” – Susan Gale
- “Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “The biggest surprise about motherhood was how completely and totally it changed how I look at myself, and what I believe I deserve, for the better.” – Unknown
- “Mom – a title just above the queen.” – Unknown
- “A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.” – Unknown
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “The day you came into this world was the day that my life was forever changed. I never thought it was possible to feel so many different emotions all at the same time. One look at your beautiful face and I felt overjoyed, incredulous, blessed, relieved, exhausted, and utterly terrified.” – Unknown
- “The most precious jewels you’ll ever have around your neck are the arms your children.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “I don’t want my children to follow in my footsteps. I want them to take the path next to me and go further than I could have ever dreamt possible.” – Unknown
- “From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.” – Unknown
- “Motherhood is difficult and rewarding.” – Gloria Estefan
- “Being a full-time mother is one of the highest salaried jobs in my field since the payment is pure love.” – Mildred Vermont
- “You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.” – Regina King
- “It’s a different kind of love. It’s very pure, it’s unconditional, but they haven’t earned it yet. They didn’t do anything, they just exist and you love them completely, but it’s not built on anything other than their existence.” – John Legend
INSPIRATIONAL AND MOTIVATIONAL MOTHER’S DAY QUOTES
- “The older I get, the more I see the power of that young woman, my mother.” – Sharon Olds
- “My daughter makes me laugh with her incredibly humorous take on the world. Everything makes her laugh, and I aspire to take in the world the same shoes she does.” – Unknown
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin
- “If you ever feel like giving up, just remember there is a little girl watching who wants to be just like you.” – Unknown
- “My highest hope for her is just that she has the fearlessness to always be her authentic self, no matter what she thinks men want her to be.” – Channing Tatum
- “Acceptance, tolerance, bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me.” —Lady Gaga
- “Courage, sacrifice, determination, commitment, toughness, heart, talent, guts. That’s what little girls are made of.” – Bethany Hamilton
- “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.” – Unknown
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
- “A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” – Dorothy C. Fisher
- “A mother is the only person in the world, who can turn daughter’s worries and fears into happiness.” – Unknown
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s school-room.” —Henry Ward Beecher
- “Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother.” —Lin Yutang
- “The loveliest masterpiece of the heart of God is the the heart of a mother.” —St. Therese of Lisieux
- “I can imagine no heroism greater than motherhood.” —Lance Conrad
- “We mothers are learning to mark our mothering success by our daughters’ lengthening flight.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- “You are my angel, you remind me of the goodness in this world and inspire me to be the greatest version of myself.” – Steve Maraboli
- “Mothers possess a power beyond that of a king on his throne.” —Mabel Hale
- “My mom taught me a woman’s mind should be the most beautiful part of her.” – Sonya Teclai
- “My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” – Erica Jong
- “To a child’s ear, ‘mother’ is magic in any language.” —Arlene Benedict
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “I’ve never had a moment’s doubt. I love you. I believe in you completely. You are my dearest one. My reason for life.” – Ian McEwan
- “To the world you are a mother, but to your family you are the world.” —Unknown
- “A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” —Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- “The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.” – Anita Diamant
QUOTES FOR GRANDMA
- “As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.” —Kristin Hannah
- “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” —Italian Proverb
- “Grandmothers always have time to talk and make you feel special. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “Everything I am, you helped me to be.” —Unknown
- “I know what it is like to be brought up with unconditional love. In my life that came from my grandmother.” —Andre Leon Talley
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a grandmother.” —Unknown
- “A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend.” —Unknown
- “There’s no place like home except Grandma’s.” —Unknown
- “My grandmother is my angel on earth. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
- “Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone.” —Unknown
- “It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother.” —Unknown
- “Grandmas hold our tiny hands for just a little while…but our hearts forever. ” —Unknown
- “Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.” —Marcy DeMaree
- “Grandmas are short on criticism and long on love.” —Unknown
QUOTES FOR AN AUNT
- “Aunt ― a double blessing. You love like a parent and act like a friend.” —Unknown
- “God couldn’t be everywhere so he created aunts.” —Unknown
- “Only an aunt can give hugs like a mother, can keep secrets like a sister and share love like a friend.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is always there for all the times when you need a second mom.” —Unknown
- “An aunt grows more treasured as time goes by.” —Unknown
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” —Barbara Kingsolver
- “Great sisters get promoted to aunt.” —Unknown
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Aunt; like a mom only cooler.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is someone special to remember with warmth, think of with pride, and cherish with love.” —Unknown
- “An aunt makes life a little sweeter.” —Unknown
- “An aunt is a safe haven for a child. Someone who will keep your secrets and is always on your side.” —Sara Sheridan
- “Aunt: A cherished friend and personal cheerleader who will always see you through rose colored glasses.” —Unknown
- “I smile because you’re my aunt. I laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.” —Unknown
- “The best aunts aren’t substitute parents, they’re co-conspirators. ” —Daryl Gregory
QUOTES FOR A SISTER
- “To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident – it is to have a soulmate for life.” —Victoria Secunda
- “I have so much of you in my heart.” —John Keats
- “An older sister is a friend and defender — a listener, conspirator, a counsellor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows too.” —Pam Brown
- “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.” —Unknown
- “Mom: a title just above queen.” —Unknown
- “A mother is not a person to lean on, but a person to make leaning unnecessary.” —Dorothy Canfield Fisher
- “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life. ” —Isadora James
- “The best thing about having a sister was that I always had a friend.” —Cali Rae Turner
- “Your sisters are the only people in the world who know what it’s like to have been brought up the way you were.” —Betsy Cohen
- “Time passes quickly but one thing always lasts – the love and support found in you. ” —Catherine Pulsifer
QUOTES FOR A FRIEND
- “Many people will walk in and out of your life, but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart.” —Eleanor Roosevelt
- “There are friends, there is family, and then there are friends that become family.” —Unknown
- “By being yourself, you put something wonderful in the world that was not there before.” —Edwin Elliot
- “It’s not that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but it’s your best friends who are your diamonds.” —Gina Barreca
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” —Unknown
- “You are a gift from God a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother.” —Unknown
- “The love and compassion you’ve always carried in your heart makes you a wonderful mother and a beloved friend.” —Unknown
- “You are far more precious than jewels.” —Proverbs
- “There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child you are super mom.” —Stephanie Precourt
- “Mother is a verb. It’s something you do. Not just who you are.” —Cheryl Lacey Donovan
Mother to Daughter Quotes
- “In my life, you are the sun that never fades and the moon that never wanes.” – Unknown
- “Someday when the pages of my life end, I know that you will be one of the most beautiful chapters.” – Unknown
- “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
- “For all the things my hands have held, the best by far is you.” – Unknown
- “A mother and a daughter always share a special bond, which is engraved on their hearts.” – Unknown
- “Mother and daughter never truly part, maybe in distance but never in heart.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your best friend.” – Unknown
- “There were times when…I didn’t have a lot of friends. But my mom was always my friend. Always.” – Taylor Swift
- “Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
- “A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.” – Unknown
- “Find it within you to love exactly who you are and to know you’re capable, you’re loved and you’re beautiful. The world is a better place, because of you. You are unique because there is only ONE of you.” – Shantel VanSanten
- “Her smile makes me smile. Her laugh is infectious. Her heart is pure and true. Above all, I love that she is my daughter.” – Unknown
- “And though she be but little, she is fierce.” – William Shakespeare
- “Since I’ve heard your first scream and saw your wonderful eyes, my heart has been stolen. And it was the prettiest thief I’ve ever seen.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.” – Laurel Atherton
- “I hope you believe in yourself as much as I believe in you.” – Unknown
- “To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be.” – Unknown
- “No matter how old you get, you’ll always be my baby girl.” – Unknown
- “I have never dreamt of having a better daughter than you. You made my life complete.” – Unknown
- “To my beautiful daughter, always remember: you are brave, you are capable, you are pretty, and you can accomplish ANYTHING your heart desires! I know this because I am your mother.” – Unknown
- “You are such a beautiful girl, and I’m so proud of the incredible way that you are growing up. Even at such a young age, you are full of wisdom, kindness, compassion, and courage.” – Unknown
- “A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous…full of beauty and forever beautiful…loving and caring and truly amazing.” – Deanna Beisser
- “You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.” – Unknown
- “I did not give you the gift of life, life gave me the gift of you.” – Unknown
Daughter to Mother Quotes
- “As is the mother, so is her daughter.” – Ezekiel 16:4
- “Dear mom, I get it now.” – Unknown
- “My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” – Josh Hutcherson
- “There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.” – Unknown
- “I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me prosper and reach great heights.” – Terri Guillemets
- “Every day I become a little bit more like my mother… and I couldn’t be prouder.” ― Anonymous
- “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that.” – Unknown
- “You have my whole heart for my whole life.” – Unknown
- “My mother, she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” – Jodi Picoult
- “First my mother, forever my friend.” – Unknown
- “I’m a strong woman because a strong woman raised me.” – Unknown
- The world would change into a better place if producers started making reality TV shows about how loving moms like you juggle the burdensome responsibilities of work, family and kids – all while carrying a beautiful smile on the face. I love you ma.
- “No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother and daughter’s love is never separated.” – Viola Shipman
- “I am a princess not because I have a prince, but because my mother is a queen.” – Unknown
- “Happiness is seeing your mother smile.” – Unknown
- “No matter your age, you will always need your mom.” – Unknown
- I fight with you every now and then, I keep arguing again and again. But deep down inside I hope that your heart knows, that my love for you will forever grow. I love you ma.
- Mom – your love is the chicken soup for my soul. I love you.
- I may never be able to be exactly like you, but just the thought of filling the shoes of a woman like you makes me a better person. I love you mom.
- I am not afraid of dying because I have already been to heaven – the warm place where I rest my head on my mother’s shoulder. I love you mom.
MOTHER SON QUOTES
- If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it. – Sigmund Freud
- As the mother of a son, I do not accept that alienation from me is necessary for his discovery of himself. As a woman, I will not cooperate in demeaning womanly things so that he can be proud to be a man. I like to think the women in my son’s future are counting on me. – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
- Mothers see the angel in us because the angel is there. If it’s shown to the mother, the son has got an angel to show, hasn’t he? When a son cuts somebody’s throat the mother only sees it’s possible for a misguided angel to act like a devil, and she’s entirely right about that. – Booth Tarkington
- Mothers yielding Bibles, contemplating smearing the blood of lamb chops over her doorway. Anything to keep her son alive another day. – Antonia Perdu
- Son, you remind me how so much depends on days made of now. – Alison McGhee
- Mothering of orphan Joe was easy for the foster mother. She pushed the pram to and fro, and loved the baby orphan Joe. Mothering of orphan Joe was special when he was down the school. He never knew what he had to do. His mother taught him all the rules. She loved him well, the orphan Joe. Although he was slow, she did not mind. “You’re an orphan, orphan Joe” were words that never crossed her mind. So Joe grew up a balanced lad, and made his foster mother glad. – Julia Ward
- A boy’s best friend is his mother.
- Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged. – Louisa May Alcott
- I know you have your own life, his mother said to his voicemail. I was just hoping to be part of it for a few hours. – Maggie Stiefvater
- My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch. – Jack Nicholson
- When I was younger, I didn’t understand how a mother could put her son on a plane and just say, you know, ‘Here you go, I’ll see you later.’ And she never followed, she never came. – Jose Antonio Vargas
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.
- A boy’s best friend is his mother. – Joseph Stefano
- When my son was little, we mothers always did the Halloween parties, and I would wear my orange and black chanel. It comes in handy on October I’m the chicest pumpkin around. – Karen Katz
- Holding my Mother’s ashes in my hand. A thunder of pain smashes in my heart. The beauty of her smile, always allowed me to go the extra mile. As thoughts pile up in my mind, the sound of her voice brings comfort. Even though she is gone, she taught me how to be strong. I am thinking of the day you were taken. A Son’s memories shattered in silence. But your life is a beacon for my soul. Mother, dearest Mother, no other woman compares to you. You were strong in the darkest hour and you showed me the strength to achieve victory. So at this moment my victories and achievements belong to you. – Mark Frank
- His little hands stole my heart, and his little feet ran away with it.
- My mother is from another time – the funniest person to her is Lucille Ball; that’s what she loves. A lot of times she tells me she doesn’t know what I’m talking about. I know if I wasn’t her son and she was flipping through the TV and saw me, she would just keep going. – Steven Wright
- I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life. – Abraham Lincoln
- When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. – Pablo Picasso
- Being a new mother was a joyful and sometimes overwhelming experience. And as the first Missouri female state legislator to have a baby while in office, having health care for myself and my son gave me some needed peace of mind. – Claire McCaskill
- A man who treats his woman like a princess is a proof that he has been born and raised in the arms of a queen.
- I listen to my mother, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son. – Mr. T
- To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.
- There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite as special as the love between a mother and a son.
- But a mother-son relationship is not a coequal one, is it? He is lonely with only you just as you are lonely with only him. – Mary Balogh
- My mother is not a CIA agent, but she’s an Italian mother, and she’d do anything for her son. – Adriano Giannini
- So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me ‘mom’.
- Her family had of late been exceedingly fluctuating. For many years of her life she had had two sons; but the crime and annihilation of Edward a few weeks ago, had robbed her of one; the similar annihilation of Robert had left her for a fortnight without any; and now, by the resurrection of Edward, she had one again. – Jane Austen
- Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons. – Napoleon Bonaparte
- To many a mother’s heart has come the disappointment of a loss of power, a limitation of influence when early manhood takes the boy from the home, or when even before that time, in school, or where he touches the great world and begins to be bewildered with its controversies, trade and economics and politics make their imprint even while his lips are dewy with his mother’s kiss. – J. Ellen Foster
- Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always. – A.E. Coppard
- Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.
- A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it. – W. D. Howells
- There’s this boy who stole my heart. He calls me mom.
- To a mother, a son is never a fully grown man; and a son is never a fully grown man until he understands and accepts this about his mother.
- To my dear son, I miss the time when you were a baby. You were jolly as can be and never shed a tear, only when I wasn’t there. I miss reading you story books before bed. And you would say, ‘mom’ make it funny in my own version. I miss singing to you our special song, sitting by my side was where you always wanted to be. I missed your first word, I missed your first step. And I am sorry for work had taken most of my time. Now you are at your teenage years. Later in life, you gonna become a man. My dear son, I’ll be your guidence. – Nagella Jean-Baptiste
- My mother had heard the story of Hannah and Samuel, so she prayed that if God would give her a son, she would give that son to God. That was a perfectly appropriate thing for her to do, but as I observe, she did not have to tell me she had made such a promise. In particular, she did not have to tell me when I was six. – Stanley Hauerwas
- Your son will hold your hand only for a little while, but he will hold your heart for a lifetime.
- A son is a mother’s most precious treasure.
- When Jack Burns needed to hold his mother’s hand, his fingers could see in the dark. – John Irving
- Sons believe that their mothers are flawless people and to discover otherwise, it is crushing. Every son knows that his mother wants the best for him that is why he trusts her completely and irrevocably.
- There is an endearing tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart. – Washington Irving
- When a mother holds her son for the first time, something magical happens that turns all her life upside down. She discovers that taking care of a fragile being that is entirely dependent on her is scary, but also extremely rewarding.
- Men are what their mothers made them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Despite the profound connection between a mother and her son, when the son gets married and has his own family, he often forgets that his mother still needs him in her life. It takes so little effort to call our mothers, yet we forget that it makes her day to simply hear our voice from time to time.
- Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities.
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.
- What does the truth matter? Haven’t we mothers all given our sons a taste for lies, lies which from the cradle upwards lull them, reassure them, send them to sleep: lies as soft and warm as a breast. – Georges Bernanos
- Put something on, “she hissed.”I’m not some high school cheerleader you can intimidate or make me squirm by showing your penis. I’ve seen it before.I was the one who changed your diapers. – Tijan
- I don’t think the way I portray mother’s and son’s relationships has anything to do with my age or generation. It has to do with what I lived with my own mother and what it’s transformed into and the point of view it has given me on mothers and women. The way I was brought up with women. It’s all about personal background. – Xavier Dolan
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in. – Lauryn Hill
- Life guided me to being a bodyguard, protecting people, then in the movies, so I’m happy with everything because basically all I ever wanted to do was be a good son and take care of my mother. – Mr. T
- The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
- My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’ – Mstislav Rostropovich
- And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself. – Shel Silverstein
- My father died when I was seven, leaving a widow and five sons, ranging in age from five to seventeen. My mother was the most highly disciplined and hardest working person I have ever known, and this, combined with her love and gentleness, enabled her to make a success of each of her children. – Arthur Lewis
- Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one. – Thiruvalluvar
- No mother wants to hear her son say he’s gay. Those two words rip the picture of a daughter in law and grandchildren into pieces. I felt sorry for my mom and wanted her to know everything was going to be alright. But then she said, ‘I don’t really care, Johnny, as long as I know that you are going to be happy.’ – Johnny Weir
- And I promise you this: no matter who enters your life, I will love you more than any of them.
- I remember my oldest son, Steve, saying to me once, ‘I don’t ever remember seeing you with an apron on.’ And I thought, that’s right, honey, you did not. That was his concept of what a mother should be. – Lauren Bacal
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life. – Sophocles
- A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts. – Washington Irving
- I have a mother back there in Illinois who is old and feeble. I haven’t seen her this many a year and haven’t been a good son to her, yet I love her better than anything in this life. – Wild Bill Hickok
- If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all. – Lee Pearson
- I always was a weird child. My mother told me the story that, in kindergarten, I would come home and tell her about this weird kid in my class who drew only with black crayons and didn’t speak to other kids. I talked about it so much that my mother brought it up with the teacher, who said, ‘What? That’s your son?’ – John Waters
- The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don’t have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother. – C. JoyBell C.
- A mother will come up to me and say, ‘Will you meet my son? He loves you. He watched ‘How to Train Your Dragon’ a thousand times.’ – T. J. Miller
- I’d been a housewife and mother to our son Thomas Jefferson, and I was looking for a new career. So when my agent called and said a producer named Paul Elliott from E&B productions, the biggest panto company in the country at the time, wanted to meet me I agreed. – Britt Ekland
- A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest. – Irish Proverb
- I did not raise my son, Sam, to celebrate Mother’s Day. I didn’t want him to feel some obligation to buy me pricey lunches or flowers, some annual display of gratitude that you have to grit your teeth and endure. – Anne Lamott
- I’m a mother of a three year old, but when I started ‘California,’ my son wasn’t even a twinkle in my eye. Because the book took as long as it did, I wrote it before I was pregnant, while I was pregnant, and as a new mother. So I enjoyed a diversity of experiences while creating this world. – Edan Lepucki
- I thought if my son was now eighteen years old and he was tempted to join the fight and take the burden of protecting his family. Because it’s always tempting especially for young men. What would I do as a mother to stop him? – Nadine Labaki
- You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- My mother told me, ‘Son, nobody else but God knows.’ And that’s what I’m about, reaching out to the people, crying with them, giving them hope. Visiting the hospital, visiting the kids with cancer, visiting the adults, and stuff like that. That’s what I do. – Mr. T
- Mother is her son’s first god; she must teach him the most important lesson of all, how to love. – T. F. Hodge
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. – Helen Rowland
- All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother. -Abraham Lincoln
- Yes, it was the love of a woman that was the danger, the obstacle on which her dearest wish might founder. How it grieves mothers to tell themselves that, at the very moment it has occurred to them, there already exists a woman who is making her way towards their son from the depths of eternity. – Georges Rodenbach
- Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons. – Mary Kay Blakely
- Revenge by young men is considered gain, even at the cost of their own lives, but old men who stay at home in times of war, and mothers who have sons to lose, know better. – Chief Seattle
- For a mother, the project of raising a boy is the most fulfilling project she can hope for. She can watch him, as a child, play the games she was not allowed to play; she can invest in him her ideas, aspirations, ambitions, and values, or whatever she has left of them; she can watch her son, who came from her flesh and whose life was sustained by her work and devotion, embody her in the world. So while the project of raising a boy is fraught with ambivalence and leads inevitably to bitterness, it is the only project that allows a woman to be — to be through her son, to live through her son. – Andrea Dworkin
- There are several milestones in a little boy’s life that make his mother’s heart melt completely. The first mommy is probably the most heart-warming word he will ever say. Mothers live for such moments.
- Everything that went on in my life, it was super important for me to have Camden first. And by that I mean my son and to have that relationship with my son to give me that quiet confidence that I needed as a mother and as a woman. Now with Brooklyn, I am just so at ease; I am so comfortable. – Vanessa Lachey
Read 50+ Best Baby Lullaby Songs
- Mary and Jesus had this extraordinary relationship between them. What a teacher Mary is, really. It is the ultimate trusting; that she had to trust God, that she was so privileged to be the mother of the Savior, that she had to stand there as a mother and watch her son being murdered and trust that that is what he came to do. – Roma Downey
- Marriage is a definite no-no. I am totally married to my company. Emotionally, my mother fills up the void in my life. So there it is. My company is a spouse I will never cheat on, and my mother completes me as a son. I think I have a full family unit of my own. – Karan Johar
- I often bring my baby flowers, and ponder on what kind of mother I would have been. But I know that I would have been just great, my little boy would have grown up surrounded with love. The beauty of his childhood stolen, I will never see the man he would have been in life. I would have taught him all that I know, but would let him free to fly with his own wings and mind. When he crashed I would always be there, to pick up all the broken pieces and say, ‘be strong.’ Yes, I would have been a good mother, to this sweet little boy who never saw the blue sky.
- Sons worship their mothers, seeing them as flawless, almighty beings who spread love and who are able to do anything. That is why the most important lesson that a mother can teach her son is to respect, love, and understand women.
- Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine. – Jenny McCarthy
- You are ugly when you love her, you are beautiful and fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic. When you don’t, you are more beautiful as an orphan than as your mother’s son. – Witold Gombrowicz
- “We almost lost my mom to cancer 10 years ago — she survived. Every day we’re a grateful family to have her and all our loved ones around us.”- Dwaye “The Rock” Johnson
- “Mothers yielding Bibles, contemplating smearing the blood of lamb chops over her doorway. Anything to keep her son alive another day. ― Antonia Perdu
- Your love, mom, is like no other in the world and I sometimes feel undeserving.
- “My mother is not a CIA agent, but she’s an Italian mother, and she’d do anything for her son.” – Adriano Giannini
- “You may have tangible wealth untold; Caskets of jewels and coffers of gold. Richer than I you can never be. I had a mother who read to me.” ― Strickland Gillilan
- My mom, you’re my angel, and you are all that I am and who I ever hope to be
- “All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That’s his.” – Oscar Wilde
- I love you and I thank you, Mom, for everything you’ve always done and continue to do.
- I don’t tell you how important and special you are in my life, but, Mom, I am forever grateful for all that you are and who you have taught me to be.
- “No mother wants to hear her son say he’s gay. Those two words rip the picture of a daughter in law and grandchildren into pieces. I felt sorry for my mom and wanted her to know everything was going to be alright. But then she said, ‘I don’t really care, Johnny, as long as I know that you are going to be happy.” – Johnny Weir
- The gratitude I have for you, mom, can hardly be expressed by words and fill my heart with love and joy.
- No one can take your place, mom, but you take the place of so many others and I am gracious.
- “Every beetle is a gazelle in the eyes of its mother.” —Moroccan Proverb
- I want to thank you for being my mother for I will never have another.
- “Mother is her son’s first god. She must teach him the most important lesson of all – how to love.” – T. F. Hodge
- Dear Mom, I’m sorry for the worry that I have ever put you through as I learned my mistakes and you still helped carry me through. I love you and thank you.
- “I listen to my mother, and that keeps me out of trouble. I’m a good son.” – Mr. T
- Dear Mom, thank you for being there for me when I needed you and even for the times when I thought I didn’t. I love you.
- “So there’s this boy. He kinda stole my heart. He calls me ‘mom’.” ― Anonymous
- I believe we are who are mothers make us, and I’m thankful to you, Mom, for making me into who I am.
- “That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you. She says, Toughen up, this is reality we are living in.” – Lauryn Hill
- For all of the support, the friend, and love you have given me, I thank you and love you, Mom.
- “To be a mother of a son is one of the most important things you can do to change the world. Raise them to respect women, raise them to stand up for others, raise them to be kind.” – Shannon L. Alder
- “My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’” – Mstislav Rostropovich
- “Every man looks for a girlfriend that has his mother’s qualities. – Anonymous
- You are an intricate blend of gentility and toughness. You are loyally fierce and ethical and I admire you so much, Mom.
- “When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.’ Instead I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.” – Pablo Picasso
- “[My mom]’s a cool chick. We can hang, and she can roll with the punches.” – Bradley Cooper
- I can’t begin to show you how gracious I am for the love you always have given me. Thank you, Mother.
- “I cannot be more grateful for the things that I have because I love my son and I have him.” – Unknown
- Thank you for being the first place my heart could call home, mom.
- “To my son, never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the man I know you can be.” – Unknown
- “Having a child makes you realize the importance of life, narcissism goes out the window. Heaven on earth is looking at my little boy. The minute he was born, I knew if I never did anything other than being a mom, I’d be fine.” – Jenny McCarthy
- Mom, we sometimes argue and even though it may seem like I don’t like you, I will always love you forever.
- “My father died when I was seven, leaving a widow and five sons, ranging in age from five to seventeen. My mother was the most highly disciplined and hardest working person I have ever known, and this, combined with her love and gentleness, enabled her to make a success of each of her children.” – Arthur Lewis
- I may seem ungrateful at times but really, you don’t even know the gratitude I have in my heart for you, mom. I wish I could show it better than I do but I love you and thank you for everything.
- For all of the times I never said thank you because I thought you knew, I thank you now more than ever, mom.
- “Son, you remind me how so much depends on days made of now.” – Alison McGhee
- “There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are supermom.” – Stephanie Precourt
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” —Princess Diana
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
- “A child’s first teacher is its mother.” – Peng Liyuan
- I am the luckiest egg you ever hatched, mom. Thank you for everything.
- “Every mother hopes that her daughter will marry a better man than she did, and is convinced that her son will never find a wife as good as his father did.” – Martin Andersen Nexo
- Now that I’m older, mom, thank you for never leaving me in a shopping cart and running away even though I know how tempting it was. Enjoy a laugh and accept my gratitude.
- “If you try singling me out to my mother, she’ll be down your throat. She has three sons, and she’s equally proud of us all.” – Lee Pearson
- Thank You Mom For everything you mean to me
- “Most young men are such bores. They haven’t lived long enough to learn that they are not the wonders to the world they are to their mothers.” ― L.M. Montgomery
- Thank You For Always Being Here For Me – I Love You Mom
- “A boy’s best friend is his mother.” – Joseph Stefano
- Thank you, mom, for everything and I hope someday that I am at least half the person you are.
- “You will be his first his, his first love, his first friend. You’re his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.” – Unknown
- “A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” – Cheri Fuller
Quotes for the Woman Who’s Like Family
- “You’re a very special lady, who showered me with love I am thankful for you as I’ve told God above.” – Charly Lester
- “Each day I give thanks for you and appreciate all that you do.” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.” – Marisa Donnelly
- “Thank you for being the answer to the prayer I hadn’t realized I asked for.” – Marisa Donnelly
- “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “What sunshine is to flowers, and tides are to the sea, is nowhere as important you’re being in my life is to me.” – C. Stellar
- “Thank you for caring. You don’t have to, but I sure am glad you do.” – Kasey Chatburn
- “At times our own light goes out and is rekindled by a spark from another person. Each of us has cause to think with deep gratitude of those who have lighted the flame within us.” – Albert Schweitzer
- “Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” – Robert A. Heinlein
Quotes from Famous Moms
- “If you’re a mom, you’re a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
- “Being a mom has made me so tired. And so happy.” – Tina Fey
- “Little souls find their way to you whether they’re from your womb or someone else’s.” – Sheryl Crow
- “At the end of the day my most important job is still mom-in-chief.” – Michelle Obama
- “My favorite thing about being a mom is just what a better person it makes you on a daily basis.” – Drew Barrymore
- “My daughter introduced me to myself.” – Beyoncé Knowles
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.” – Kate Winslet
- “I’ve never had more appreciation for anyone in my entire life until I became a mom.” – Chrissy Teigen
- “I see myself as a mom first. I’m so lucky to have that role in life. The world can like me, hate me or fall apart around me and at least I wake up with my kids and I’m happy.” – Angelina Jolie
Mom Quotes from Famous Movies
- “Love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves it’s own mark. To have been loved so deeply, even though the person who loved us is gone, will give us some protection forever.” ― J.K.Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone
- “I didn’t know it, but I was destined to be your Mama” ― Mrs. Gump, Forrest Gump
- “Being a mom is not a job. there are no nights off. we don’t punch in and punch out.” – Meredith Grey, Grey’s Anatomy
- “As she guided me through these last 18 years, I don’t think she ever realized that the person I most wanted to be was her.” – Rory, Gilmore
Quotes for New Moms
- “Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” – Unknown
- “Just when you think you know love, something little comes along and reminds you just how big it is.” – Unknown
- “Of all the things my hands have held, the best, by far, is you.” – Unknown
- “I gave you life, but really, you gave me mine.” – Unknown
- “Everything has changed, and yet, I’m more me than I’ve ever been.” – Iain Thomas
- “I’m proud of many things in life but nothing beats being a mother.” – Unknown
- “I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.” – Unknown
- “I loved you before I knew you.” – Unknown
Quotes for Single Moms
- As a mom you always have your child’s best interests in mind, and are often worried whether or not you are doing your best. The simple fact that you are always worried about them is proof enough that your children are always on top of your mind and you are a great mom.
- Never feel that you are not good enough for a man just because you have kids. As a single mother, you can do almost anything on your own, while being a caring and a loving person, so make sure you make him realize that too.
- “When you love what you have, you have everything you need.” – Unknown
- What you can do, no one else can, not even the father of your children, which is the reason he is not around.
- Of all the things that you do, make sure you choose your relationship with care. Your children will learn everything they see you do, so make the right choices when it comes to the people in your life, and set the limits high for your kids, for their future relationships.
- Pride yourself in being a single, independent woman and a single mother who can take care of her life, her children, her career and her entire home on her own. Once you decide to date someone, remember to make sure that the person knows what a strong woman you are.
- While being a single mother is no doubt tough, it also helps to create one of the strongest bonds in the world. Of course you will have your highs and lows, but all of it will only make your relationship with your children stronger.
- There are times you may feel that nothing is going right and you are not being your best. Just take a look at the way you have brought up your children and you will see what an amazing job you have done.
- “Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.”- Mandy Hale
- Being a mom is a full-time responsibility in itself, but it takes someone with grit and a much stronger attitude to be both the mom and the dad.
- It takes a lot of heart and will to be a single parent, so be proud of yourself.
- “To the world you are a Mother, but to your family you are the World.” – Unknown
- Stop beating up yourself to do more, you are already doing your best and that is all that matters.
- To make sure that your children are happy, you have the responsibility of being happy. That is what your children will learn from you when they see what a happy and positive person their mother is.
- Yes mom, you are the mother and you are the father and you are everything your child needs. So happy father’s day to you!
- It may be a male dominated world, where your children are recognized by their father’s name. But when it is you who is putting in all the efforts and being the only parent, it is your name you should introduce them with, not of a person who is not there for them.
- You are never ‘just’ a mom. You are everything your child can need in life, and more.
- Once you are open to dating, remember to make your kids the priority. Whoever you date will also be a part of your family and a part of your children’s life, so choose wisely.
- Life is all about making mistakes and learning. It is also about the happy and perfect moments and the imperfect ones too. Your children will see the effort you put in, they will see you do great and they will also see you fail at times. That is how they will learn that life is a mix of the perfect and the failures.
- Thinking about what went wrong or what could have happened will only make you lose out on precious time and turn your positive strength to negativity. Work with what you have and make the best out of it.
- As one who does everything for her children on her own, you are the woman with grit and determination, and a heart that is forever filled with love and care.
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.” – Barbara Kingsolver
- There is no single term that can describe a single mother, for you are all the roles your child needs but rolled in one.
- “Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.”- Maxim Gorky
- Life is not about always being spic and span and perfect. It is also the imperfections of life that give it color and character. Be happy and content in life, and that is how your children will feel and see the love, and know what efforts you are putting in for them.
- Be proud and happy that you have your children in your life, instead of just feeling bad about not having their father in your life.
- While you work twice as hard to give your child all the love and care and everything else that you possibly can, its truly a lot of work. But at the end of the day, the reward is double the amount of love from your children, meant for both you and their father.
- You work hard all day for your children, but sometimes, you need to take a break and take a breather yourself. It is fine to sit down and relax, and sometimes let yourself go easy.
- “I can’t tell you how much I respect all the single parents out there doing it solo” – Jennie Finch
- It is alright to slip up a few times in life, make those mistakes and move on. What matters the most is that you love your children and you care for them.
- Mom, you have a never ending to-do list. But make time for your children and for you to relax and enjoy the moments. You can always do the housework and other chores later, but you can never bring back the moments that your children spend while growing up. So enjoy it all and be there.
- “She has to have four arms, four legs, two hearts and double the love. There is nothing single about a single mother” – Unknown
- The fact that your children’s father left has nothing to do with you. It is his loss, not yours. The truth is, you can make your life perfect without him being in it.
- Gone are the days when you would sit and wait for your knight in shining armor. Be brave, be independent and believe that you can do it, and you can do a better job.
- Appreciate what you have in life, such as your children and your career. Whatever you do not have are things that you can actually do without.
- Though it is difficult, take all your pains and the difficult times to learn and make you stronger. Each obstacle you overcome will prove how strong and determined you are.
- Of course, the role of a father is important, but as a mother who takes it on herself to play both mother and father, you the most adorable person for your child.
- Working and being a single mom can often make you feel guilty, but remember you are teaching your children a very important life lesson. To achieve anything in life, you have to work hard for it.
- You know that as a single mom, you are everything to your children. So instead of wondering what went wrong and feeling pity, tell yourself that you have it in you to stand up on your own and face the world. And you truly can.
- People may think there is something different about the relationship you share with your child, just because you are a single parent.
- The anger and hurt you have within will only help you become stronger and more caring and protective towards your children.
- At the end of the day, it’s the bond you share with your child that matters, and you mommy know just how to do that.
- Single mom or not, remember that you are the best and you are doing the best.
- Your kids give you all the joy in the world, set you to challenges that you want to fight and win just to prove them that you can, and that together as a team you can too. They truly complement you as a woman and make you whole.
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” – Linda Wooten
- “Being a single parent is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride” – Unknown
- “Just because I am a single mother doesn’t mean I cannot be a success” – Yvonne Kaloki
- Mom, if you are a single mom, you are already a superwoman!
- You lady are one courageous one, with the heart and the strength of two parents instead of one. So be proud of yourself and know that you are not single, you are fulfilling two roles and not just one.
- The harsh reality is that your ‘little ones’ will one day grow up into independent individuals and leave you. Wish them love and make them ready to face the world on their own. But always be there for them.
- While it may sound difficult, make sure your children are your first priority. Whether or not the father chooses to be around is his choice, and if he cannot spend time with them, it is his loss. Remember that your children have you and that is more than enough.
- Everyone faces struggles in their life, but how you react to it and how you come out of it is what makes the difference. Your fighting spirit is what keeps you grounded and strong, so play it.
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” – Jill Churchill
- “Even on the days, you feel like you are failing, look around. Your child’s smile will bring you right back up” – Unknown
- A single mother needs a heart of steel, even if it is full of love and care. So yes, you are one who are strong, not just one who is struggling.
- Just because you do not have a man in your life does not mean you are alone. Share in your life’s joys and happiness with your children and never feel lonely.
- “Taking care of yourself is part of taking care of your kids.” – Unknown
- It’s true that m is a journey that goes smooth with two parents, but when you take up the challenge alone, you take on double the duty, and show double the strength. Your child will always see the effort and hard work you put in, so each moment, you are amazing for your little one.
- Always remember that by being a single mother, you have chosen to live a life that is first dedicated to your children and then to you. You could have had it easy too, but you decided to be there for your children, so be proud of it.
- Even if you feel you are not being perfect, for your child you are nothing but the best. So relax and enjoy the bond you have created.
- Yes, be proud of your super power.
- Appreciate yourself and give yourself credit for the way you are bringing up your children. Instead of wondering what could have happened if the father was there, realize how amazing your children have turned out to be and give yourself a pat on the back.
- There are many that will be jealous of your independence and your strength, but when someone compliments you on what a wonderful job you are doing, accept it with an open heart. You truly deserve all the appreciation, so take it with the best of smiles.
Single mom quotes about the future
- “I thought about giving up!!.. But then I remembered who was watching.” – Anonymous
- “Mothers – especially single mothers – are heroic in their efforts to raise our nation’s children, but men must also take responsibility for their children and recognize the impact they have on their families‘ well-being.” – Evan Bayh
- “It’s not single parenthood in and of itself. It’s more about how people parent.” – Sophie Zadeh
- “A single mom tries when things are hard. She never gives up. She believes in her family, even when things are tough. She knows that above all things, a mother’s love is more than enough.”- Deniece Williams
- “What is free time? I’m a single mother. My free moments are filled with loving my little girl.” – Roma Downey
- “I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.” – Tichina Arnold
Single mom quotes to remind of their strength and capabilities
- “Being a working mother and a working single parent instills in you a sense of determination.” – Felicity Jones
- “Remember that a single mom is just like any other mom and that our number one priority is till our kids. Any parent does whatever it takes for their kids and a single mother is no different.” – Paula Miranda
- “Nothing you do for children is ever wasted.” – Garrison Keillor
- “If you bungle raising your children, I don’t think whatever else you do matters very much.” – Jackie Kennedy
- “The most difficult part of dating as a single parent is deciding how much risk your own child’s heart is worth.” – Daniel Pearce
Single mom quotes about strength
- “The women whom I love and admire for their strength and grace did not get that way because shit worked out. They got that way because shit went wrong, and they handled it. They handled it in a thousand different ways on a thousand different days, but they handled it. Those women are my superheroes.”- Elizabeth Gilbert
- “As a single mum you’ll discover inner strengths and capabilities you never knew you had.”– Emma-Louise Smith
- “I value so many people who have to work full time, definitely single mothers. Their work is the hardest work. I applaud it so much.”– Molly Sims
- “I was once a single mother, with very few resources, so I have a special place in my heart for women in difficult situations.”– Linda Lael Miller
- “Better a loving single-parent family than a ‘conventional’ family where the parents hate each other and the father is a demagogue.”– Moby
Single mom quotes to show love and support
- “I don’t think you necessarily have to be part of a traditional nuclear family to be a good mother. – Mary Louise Parker
- “I was a single mom that raised two bright, beautiful, and compassionate girls.”– Connie Stevens
- “My mother was a single mom, and most of the women I know are strong.”– Regina King
- “The strength of my mother is something I didn’t pay attention to for so long. Here she was, this single mom, who was part of the Great Migration, who was part of a Jim Crow south, who said, ‘I’m getting my kids out of here. I’m creating opportunities for these young people by any means necessary.”– Jacqueline Woodson
- “I want to show the example that you can be a single mother and work and handle a lot of other things at the same time. – Christina Milian
Single mom quotes about compassion
- “I was raised in Boston by three older brothers and a very strong and empowering single mom.”- Eliza Dushku
- “I am a single mum. What is your super power?”– Anonymous
- “President Obama‘s fight for rural America is personal. He was raised by a single mom and grandparents from Kansas. He hails from a farming state, Illinois.”– Tom Vilsack
- “As a single mom, I’m juggling a lot and working long hours. Yes, it costs them a little, but what my children get in return is a mother who is energized and content.”– Edie Falco
- “I was living as a young single mom. I was 19 when I was divorced, and my daughter was a year old, and I waited tables here three to four nights a week for several years while I was trying to support myself and my daughter and the day I got that acceptance at Harvard Law School was an unforgettable day.”- Wendy Davis
Single mom quotes to inspire
- “Some days she has no idea how she’ll do it. But every single day. It still gets done.” – Anonymous
- “There will be so many times you feel like you failed. But in the eyes, ears and mind of your child, you are a SUPER MOM.”– Stephanie Precourt
- “I hope telling the story of how I went from being a single mom to serving in the Texas State Senate to running for governor will remind others that with the right leadership in government, where you start has nothing to do with how far you go.”– Wendy Davis
- “Being raised by a single mother, I learned to appreciate and value independent women.” – Kenny Conley
- “I was born and raised in East Los Angeles by a single mom who had three biological kids and adopted four more. I never met my dad.”–Will.I.Am
- “Don’t pity me because I am a single mum. Respect me for having the courage to do it alone, the strength to never give up and the love to put my child’s needs before my own.”- mysinglemummyself.com
- “Single parent mothers who aren’t spending their time looking for a man but spending their time providing for their children are the most admirable people on earth.”– coolnsmart.com
- “If you want to stand with me as a single mom – and I know so many of my friends and colleagues do – please don’t appropriate my burden as a way to validate your own. To suggest that you are single-parenting when you are simply solo for the weekend devalues what real single mothers do.”– Rachel Simmons
Uplifting single mom quotes
- “Single parents don’t have it easy. They find a way to make it work, even when they don’t know how. It’s the love for their child that pushes them through, every single time.” – Inspirational Quotes Journal
- “Breath darling, this is just a chapter. It’s not your whole story.” – S.C Lourie, Empowered Single Moms
- “I know its hard being a single parent, but I’d rather do it by myself than with someone who doesn’t want to.” – Anonymous
- “Even on the days you feel like you are failing, look around, I promise your kids still think you are the best mom in the whole universe.”– todaysthebestday.com
- “We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated.”– Maya Angelou
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thought. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.”– Sophia Loren
- “My children may not have everything they want in life, but they have a mum who loves them more than anything in the world.” – Anonymous
- “Being a single parent is not a life full of struggles, but a journey for the strong.” – Meg Lowrey
- “Being a single mum is twice the work, twice the stress and twice the tears but also twice the hugs, twice the love and twice the pride.” – Anonymous
- “In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
- “The best part of being a mom to me is the unconditional love. I have never felt a love as pure, a love that’s as rewarding.”– Monica Denise Brown
- “Respect to all mums doing double duty because of men failing to do their part as dads.” – John Mark Green
Quotes About Missing Mom
- “If I had a single flower for every time I think of you, I could walk forever in my garden.” – Claudia Ghandi
- Here I am thinking about you dear mom, I am thinking about those moments I spent with you and the joy I got from being your daughter. May you reap the fruit of your labour now and for the rest of your life; I miss you!
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother” – Abraham Lincoln
- Today I am on my knees praying to God to bless you for me, protect and increase your health status. I beseech the Lord to always protect us your children so that we can make you proud. Mom lonely here so I wish to let you know that I miss you!
- “There are no goodbyes, wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- There is nothing I can become on this earth which will make me forget you—my dear mom. When I was weak you stood by my side and took care of me, among every other human, you alone I cherish most and I miss you with passion!
- I am lucky to have a wonderful mother like you in my life; a mother who loves her child deeply without any compromise. You are the best woman on the surface of this earth and that’s why I told daddy that he is lucky to find you, I miss you!
- “A mom’s hug lasts long after she let’s go.” – Unknown
- My mom is a special gift given to me by the Lord the most merciful; so I am so lucky for having the best mother on earth and here is where my joy begins. I love you mom because no other woman can do what you have done in my life; I just want to say I miss you!
- “I love you every day. And now, I will miss you every day.” – Mitch Albom
- People taught your weakness is fear but failed to realize that your real weakness is the love you have for your children—mom I miss those beautiful stories you used to tell me, those riddles you taught me and those words of wisdom you shared with me!
- When I was with you, I taught your advising and caring for me is too much and over until I find myself in a place where the eyes of my mother cannot reach me. Now I have come to realize how important you are to me, I miss you!
- Thank God for giving me a very caring mother like you, no day or night except that I think about you for all the good things I achieved in life because you supported me. I wish I can meet you now to express the deep love I have for you through the best words in the world, I miss you!
- Because you showed me love every now and then, I never appreciate how powerful that move has always been affecting my life in a positive until distance separated us. Mom, thank you for everything and I miss you!
- The day I was sick and was hospitalized, only you I found beside me not even dad had the chance out of no space to see me, you did not sleep seeing me suffering in pain. I miss you deeply from the deepest part of my heart!
- I have a lot of things I want to say to you dear mom but distance has not given me that privilege to alter them out. I am so sad that I could not make you happy when I was still with you, for this reason I will make sure I make you proud, I miss you!
- It has been long I set my eyes on you and this gives me a tip of sadness in my heart, I want to be where you are now and forever. I cherish you so much my dear mother. I love you for who you are and will forever be yours. I miss you mom!
- I have never met or seen a wonderful mother like you before since the day I was born. You are such a wonderful mom who is rare in life—a pioneer of my achievement in life. I am will to thank you for the sacrifices you made for me!
- You are the shining star of my life that lights up my way to success to success; you are the only woman who never gives up upon me whenever I am miserable and boring to everyone. Mom, you are the most interesting person I have ever met in life, I miss you!
- I love you the most, and you alone I can tell my entire problem because you showed me a true love. Your words are like a pilot poster they keep accompanying me wherever I am. Your touch is a healing power, I miss you mom!
- I knew very well that my new school will separate us but still I gave myself some hope that I will always be with you. Yes it is just the truth because I will always be with you in my thoughts and thinking. I miss you!
- I am so sad that fateful day you left my home after your beautiful visit. You may not know how much I have always wanted to live with you because you are so special, interesting, joyful and funny. My children and I am missing you, until with meet again!
- My dream in life has been that one day I will finally move out and live on my own so I can take care of you to the best of my capacity. Thank God it worked as I wish but the most painful thing is that my decision has separated us since these days, I really miss you!
- Mommy, you mean the world to me and for this reason, I will always appreciate you until the end of time. You are the best mother on earth, now and for the rest of my life; I will always appreciate you, thank you, mom, I miss you!
- I wish I did not hurt you, I wish I never disappoint you, perhaps today that I am now on my own the pain of leaving you will have been suppressed to a great extent but I failed you mom. Please find a space to forgive me in your heart until with me again, I miss you!
- Having a good mother like you is a great privilege in life and without you my heart will be so heavy every now and then. I love you and will always do so until the end of time, mommy I really miss you with my entire world!
- You are a wonderful mother, the most interesting person I have ever met in my life; you mean the world to me. I miss you, my mother!
- In the beginning, I thought I could live without you until I looked back and realize that you have always been the pillar that I stood upon until I reach my new height today. Mother, you indispensable because no other woman can do what you have been doing for me. I miss you!
- It is not easy to leave a wonderful mother like you but I have no choice than to start my own life, I wish I can become a baby once again so you will always carry me on your hands. I miss you mom but you will be cherished forever!
- I was crying like a baby the day I was married out of your home because I knew very well what I will be losing. Those great words that emanates from your beautiful tongue. You are the most interesting mother ever, I miss you!
MISSING MOM QUOTES FROM DAUGHTER
- You are a beautiful mother, caring mom and loving companion. My dad is so lucky to have found a woman like you in his life before now I used to think that mothers are just ordinary people until I grew up to see the wonders you have performed in my life!
- I wish I am where you are right now so I can receive your blessings on my forehead as you peck me, I miss those sweet words you speak to me because they gave me more courage to succeed in life – I want to say I miss you, mom!
- Living without you makes life a bit difficult for me because there is no one to tell sorry when I’ve hurt no one to say I love you when I am in doubt about this life and there is no one to say I cherish you, my daughter. I miss you, mom!
- Mom I want to appreciate you for all the good things you have been doing in my life; not only that but to also fill the gap of the distance between us in an emotional channel special made for you alone. I miss you, mom!
- The work of being a mother will forever be respected by humanity. It is always painful to be separated from your mother. Mom, can’t you see that I love you with passion? It is because you have done for me what I never any human will do, I miss you!
- You are my dream comes true the only one I can open up my heart to because I trust you to the core. Some mother kills their children but instead you build me to become somebody in life, I just want to say I miss you!
- Mom I don’t want you to think that I am not appreciating your efforts in my life, it is not so—I just want you to know that you are such an amazing mother who cares much about the well being of her children. I miss you!
- The rainbow looks beautiful every time it appears because the sky alone cannot contain the aura of your beauty. It is so painful for me to live without you beside me; I miss you with all my heart. I pray that the Lord unite us once again!
- You are the most interesting person I have ever come across in life the only true love that sacrificed everything just to make me happy. I wish I can see your face once again any moment from now but distance has taken you away from me, I miss you!
- When you were struggling just to make sure I become somebody in life, I thought you were too protective until now that I am enjoying your never giving effort then I come to realize how deep you love me. I miss you mom!
- Dear mom, your absence has caged me in agony, pain and endless tears. Had I know this is how hurtful it will become without you by my side, I will have told you times without number that I love you but I think it is not too late, I miss you!
- No matter how hard I may try to move on in life, without you mother I can never get over the pain that comes with the nemesis of reality. You have always be my fan in life so without you this life will be too boring. I miss you!
- Having a sweet mother like you is the best experience a person can find in life because it brings an ocean of joy to me. I wish I can express the depth of my love for you so you may understand how important you are to me. I love you and want to be with you forever, I miss you!
- I miss you mom, in every seconds of my life, I miss you mom for the wisdom you taught me and the caring you never stop showing to me. I love you with all my heart. Mom I just want to appreciate you for the great role you played in my life and I miss you!
- There is nothing I can do in this world that will fill up the mercy and blessing your motherly love has brought into my life. It is very painful to realize that you are not here with me to encourage me in my tournament. You are the best mother on earth and I miss you!
MISSING MOM QUOTES FROM SON
- I am wondering right now to understand the kind of mother I have; so caring and amazing as though an angel. I am a lucky boy to have a great woman like you as a mother and that’s why I will always love you until the end of time, just want to say I miss you!
- A mother is a cheerful giver, a mother is a guardian, a mother is a wonderful gift every child can have in life; mom I am sorry for all the things I did not say when I was with you and for all those words that hurt you when I said them to you. I miss you!
- It is rare to find someone who will love you endlessly like a mother. It is difficult for me to stay been happy without my sweet mother. Mom, I must tell you that I miss you so much since the day you left home for greener pasture but I will always cherish you!
- You are the best friend I have in life, the only true companion who can sacrifice everything just for me to be happy. I love you mom and will like to thank you for all your advice that shaped my life. I miss you!
- Mom, every second spent with you is an opportunity to say I love you. I wish I have been showing you how much I love you even before now. This very moment I am so sad because I can’t find you anytime soon. I miss you!
MISSING MOM STATUS
- The peacefulness of your heart has affected me in such a way that I can’t explain. Your love for me has taken me to a very far place in life where I enjoy the bliss of having a good mother like you. I can’t pay you back but I will love till the end, just want to say I miss you!
- Despite all my stubbornness you never get tired of me because you believe one day your child will become a better person. Thank God I am now the person you have always taught me to be; I just want to say I miss you with passion!
- You are the best mother on earth, the only woman that can sacrifice her life for me; it is so amazing to find out that someone can love me this much. Thank you for your selfless service in my life—I miss you!
- It is natural for mothers to love their children but the love you show to me is more than been special. It is a wonderful experience to find a very good mother like you. I wish I am where you are now, so I can hug you—I miss you!
- I love everything about you my dear mom. I love the brightness of your face and the light I see whenever I look at your forehead. Mommy, please bless me because I am seriously missing you over here. I pray for a safe journey until you come back home!
I Love You Mom Quotes and Sayings
- “My identity rests solely and firmly on this:
- “Mothers believe in us more than we believe in ourselves. Do more for us than they do for themselves. Worry about us more than we realize. Pray for us more than well ever know. Value us more than anything else in the world. Give us more than they can afford to love us more than anyone else can matter more than words can express.”
- “The only thing better than having you for a mom is my children having you for a grandma.”
- “My mom is more than a fearless woman. She’s more than a hero. She’s more than a best friend. She’s my life.”
- “Mom, you were my first friend and after all this years you still have been my true loyal friend. I love you now and forever.”
- “I’ll love you forever; I’ll like you for always. As long as I’m living your baby, I’ll be. Love you mom.”
- “The love between a mother and child is infinite.”
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” – Erich Fromm
- “My mother has the protection of angelic courage of a warrior, lesson of a teacher’s, love of god. I love you mom.”
- “My mother is a woman like no other. she gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how important my mother is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be… Mother, I Love You.”
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others, but whose place no one else can take.”
- “Mother – That was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.”
- “A mother’s love is something we keep locked deep in our hearts, always knowing it will be there to comfort us.”
- “Mother is the only person in the world who doesn’t have time to pray for her because she’s always busy praying for you.”
- “I always pray to god, May you live long, may you always be with me. Love you more than my life. Love you mom.”
- “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.”
- “No language can express the power, and beauty, and heroism, and majesty of a mother’s love.”
- “Dear god, I wanna take a minute not to ask for anything from you, but simply to say thank you to my mom.”
- “The more I grow, the more I realize that my mom is the best friend that I ever had loved you mom.”
- “I feel lucky as I have witnessed the most beautiful relationship in this world. A mother-daughter bonding. You are my strength, my confidant and my pride. Take my love mom.”
- “Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.” – George Eliot
- “OMG! My mother was right about everything.”
- “No matter how much I say I love you I always love you more than that.”
- “There is no one like a mother and no mother quite like you. You are so very thoughtful and earning and I just want to thank you mother. For making my life brighter.”
- “A mother… sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complains little. Gives all, expects little. All she wants is her child to be happy – that’s what I’ve learnt from all these years. Thanks for everything, love you mom.
- “I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine – she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights.” – Terri guillemets.
- “God could not be everywhere. So he created mom.”
- “A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity; it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.” – Agatha Christie
- “There is nothing as powerful as a mother’s love and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.”
- “With you, I have fought and argued. In return, you kept a calm mood. At you, I have ranted and screamed. At me, you made sure your love beamed. For you, I could have definitely done more. For me, your heart has always had an open door. I love you mom.
- “Mom you are the best critic yet my strongest supporter.”
- “You have done so much for me over the years. You taught me everything about life and so much more. You are my best friend and I love you.”
- “Mother. You are my voice of reason. Storyteller. Advice giver. Hand holder. Partner-in-crime. Shoulder. Shopping buddy. Supporter. Broken heart healer. Teacher. Chef. Psychologist. Angel. Sunshine. Heart and soul. Problem solver. Comedian. Doctor. Peacekeeper. Cheerleader. Twin. Confident and my best friend. Love you mom.”
- “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” – Helen Steiner Rice.
- “The greatest unconditional and infinite love we will ever experience in our existence.”
- “I am grateful for everything. You have brought me on this earth, raised me and did everything for me. I love you mom.”
- “Mom, you are the only one. Sees all, says little. Sacrifices all, complain a little. Gives all, expects little. Blessed to have a mom like you. I love you.”
- “A mother’s love reaches far beyond circumstances and feelings. It sees past flaws and imperfections. And celebrates God’s gift of love, sent from heaven in the form of a child.”
- “The only love that I really believe in is a mother’s love for her children.”
- “Mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.”
- “I love you mom. I am forever grateful for your love and guidance. Your kindness and courage. Your passion and generosity.”
- “We are born of love; Love is our mother.” – Rumi
- “Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.”
- “The job of a mother is more important than the job of any CEO in this world. CEOs run companies, mothers change lives. CEOs make good employees. Mothers make CEOs. I love you mom.
- “Mom, I wish I could tell you how much you mean to me. But there are no words to describe, how much I admire you, how much I appreciate you, how much I thank you. For everything you’ve done. I love you.”
- “I love my mom because she gave me everything: she gave me love, she gave me her soul, and she gave me her time.”
- “If my life had to be fit in a single selfie, it would be incomplete without my mommy. I love you.
- “You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement for you. You are the best and will be best forever. I love you my dearest mom.”
- “Someone who will love you unconditionally, till her last breath.”
- “The older I grow the more I realize that my mother is the best friend that I ever had.”
- “It’s scary how much we are alike at times, but you’re the best, so it’s a fabulous thing.”
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Dear Mom. You can be my friend, sister, teacher, and counselor. But none of them can be you.”
- “Call your mother. Tell her you have her. Remember you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.”
- “A mother is one you can count on. Who loves you no matter what. Who is there for you whenever you need her and never lets you down. I love you mom.”
- “We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my mom and I.”
- “Dear mom, I may not like you always. We may have arguments and fights sometimes. But there’s one thing that you should know I love you always and forever.”
- “Her smile makes me smile.
- “I’m a mommy’s girl. The strongest influence in my young life was my mom.”
- “No matter how old I get always want my mom when I don’t feel good.”
- “Thank you for being my heart’s first home. I love you, Mom.”
- “A mother’s love is stronger than distance, more powerful than time and can transcend the grave.”
- “This is a tribute to a woman who works hard to pay the mortgage, raise her children and support her friends. She is not SuperWoman, she is my mom. I love you.
- “Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C.Garretty
- “The best medicine in the world is a mother’s hug.”
- I love you mom – not just because you are my mother, but because there is no one else in the world who understands me better.
- The absence of a father figure in my life was more than made up by the presence of a larger than life mother figure. I love you mom, thanks for everything.
- Dear mom, you have always pushed me to be my best, and your support has always put all my worries to rest. I love you.
- My view of life has always had a filter of the mellowest and the warmest hues. All because I was raised by a mother as wonderful as you. I love you.
- I know I am going to be a successful professional, beautiful woman and a wonderful mother when I grow up – because I have your genes. I love you mom.
Lies to mom
- A mother is someone who’ll hear your lie, patiently wait for you to say it and sometimes even pretend to have bought it. Thanks for bearing with me mom.
- I will never be able to describe in words what my mom means to me. If anyone wants to know, they will have to go inside my heart to see. My mom’s love is warm, cute, caring and sweet – it is all that my heart needs to beat. I love you.
- I may call you mom but my heart calls you bestie. Your love makes every day of my life happy and carefree. I love you.
- A mother’s love gives to a child, what schools and colleges cannot. Love you mom.
- My life has been tolerable, livable and enjoyable even after you and dad got divorced – all thanks to a heroic single mom like you. I love you.
- MOM is just another name for the super glue that holds a family together. I love you mom.
- When God gives the world a mother like you, it is His way of saying that the world needs lots more love, care and affection. I have been lucky to be your son. I love you mom.
- Dear mom, our House is a Home, only because of You. I love you.
- I don’t always agree with you. I don’t always be nice to you. I don’t always like you. I don’t always hug you. But I want you to remember… deep down in my heart I always love you, and forever will. Thanks for everything mom.
- Mom, I know that behind those soft and comforting hugs lies a woman whose heart is strong and soul is selfless. I love you.
- Mom, thanks for not just being proud of my strengths but also never being ashamed of my weaknesses. Love ya.
- A real mother is a person who could complain about the sacrifices she makes to raise a family, but chooses to think about the happiness she gains from raising one. Just like you!
- My relationship with my mother has no give and take, simply ‘coz there is nothing about our bond that is fake. I love you mom.
- Mom… the bond between both of us, is more than just marvelous. As a mother you are fantastic, the warmth of your love is just magic. I love you.
- I will never know what it means to live a life void of love – because my mother’s has never let me feel that way. I love you mom.
Mother’s Day card
- It takes a girl to fall in love, a woman to get married, a mom to give birth but a mother to lovingly raise a child. I love you, dear mother.
- Throughout my teenage years I have been the epitome of a rebel. My behavior and actions were under peer pressure’s spell. I have annoyed you and fought with you almost endlessly. But you kept up with all the drama very patiently. As the years have gone by I have realized and mellowed down. From now on I will never give you a reason to frown. I love you.
- Anyone can take responsibility for a child’s achievements. But only a good mother takes responsibility for her children’s failures too. Thanks for being there for me mom.
- A mother’s love may be soft, tender and beautiful. But we all know that it needs a woman with a hard, rugged and indestructible spine to give her children everything that they deserve. I love you mom.
- To the Queen of this home, the Queen of my daddy’s heart and the Queen of my life – I love you.
Thank You Messages for Your Mother
- When I fell and cried, mom, you were always there to kiss it to make it go away. It is because of you, mom, that I am stronger. Thank you
- The hands that held me first are still the ones that hold me when I feel lost and I am forever grateful for you, my mom.
- Thank you mom for giving my wings so that I may try to learn how to fly even though you sometimes have to catch me when I fall. I only soar higher, mom, because of you.
- “A mother understands what a child does not say.” – Jewish Proverb
- “A man never sees all that his mother has been to him until it’s too late to let her know that he sees it.” – W. D. Howells
- “Even more, than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” –Thiruvalluvar
- I thank the Lord for giving me the mother that you are and I thank you for giving me the love you always have.
- “Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” ― Erich Fromm
- “A mother has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
- “The best love in the world is the love of a man. The love of a man who came from your womb, the love of your son! I don’t have a daughter, but maybe the love of a daughter is the best, too. I am first and foremost me, but right after that, I am a mother. The best thing that I can ever be, is me. But the best gift that I will ever have, is being a mother.” – C. JoyBell C
- Thank you, mom, for always being here for me to love me and care for me when I felt like no one else did. No one can ever take your place ever.
- “Let France have good mothers, and she will have good sons.” ― Napoleon Bonaparte
- “Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.” – Anonymous
- “My mother never gave up on me. I messed up in school so much they were sending me home, but my mother sent me right back.”- Denzel Washington
- Thank you for always being here for me and adding love to everything that you do, mom.
- “No matter your age, you always need your mom.” – Anonymous
- Even when I’m sitting in the dark, you still turn the light on for me. Thank you, mom. I don’t tell you that enough.
- “Some mothers are kissing mothers and some are scolding mothers, but it is love just the same, and most mothers kiss and scold together.” ― Pearl S. Buck
- “Moms are as relentless as the tides. They don’t just drive us to practice, they drive us to greatness.” –Steve Rushin
- “Happy is the son whose faith in his mother remains unchallenged.” – Louisa May Alcott
- Thank you for everything mom
- “There has never been, nor will there ever be, anything quite so special as the love between the mother and a son.” – Anonymous
- “To wake up to the sound of my son saying ‘Mama, mama!’ It’s the best sound ever.” – Miranda Kerr
- Thank you for always holding my hand, Mom, and also for always keeping your love in my heart.
- For your infinite love, I am always grateful, mom.
- “And she loved a little boy very, very much, even more than she loved herself.” – Shel Silverstein
- “Men are what their mothers made them.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “A man loves his sweetheart the most, his wife the best, but his mother the longest.” – Irish Proverb
- There are so many things in life that are good, but Mom, you are great and I thank you for everything.
- Mom, I don’t always take the time to tell you how much I am thankful for you and everything you have done. I love you.
- You are like no other, mom, for giving me life, nurturing me, and always being the first one I call for advice and just to say hello. Thank you.
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” – Cardinal Mermillod
- I know you’re not always perfect but you are the most precious gift God has ever given me, mom.
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” ― Victor Hugo
- There are not enough words to even describe how important you are in my life, Mom, and you continue to influence how I live mine. I am forever grateful.
- “I wouldn’t be doing any of this if it weren’t for her, both my parents. She supported this little kid who said, ‘I want to be an actor,’ at 12 years old, which is ridiculous, and she drove me to all these auditions … She’s the only reason I’m able to do what I do.”- Leonardo DiCaprio
- “If a man has been his mother’s undisputed darling he retains throughout life the triumphant feeling, the confidence in success, which not seldom brings actual success along with it.” ― Sigmund Freud
- “Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
- “My mother is the reason that I love you,’ Bhim said simply. ‘She is the reason I know what love is.” ― Leah Franqui
- For all of those things you didn’t have to do for me, I thank you, Mom, for those and even for the ones you felt obligated to do.
- “Raising boys has made me a more generous woman than I really am. Undoubtedly, there are other routes to learning the wishes and dreams of the presumably opposite sex, but I know of none more direct, or more highly motivating, than being the mother of sons.” – Mary Kay Blakely
- “My mom was the person that I most looked up to for her point of view, her humor.”- Ben Stiller
- As I’ve grown older, I realize all you give up for me and I thank you and I hope to do the same for you.
- “A wise son makes a glad father, But a foolish son is the grief of his mother… A wise son makes a father glad, But a foolish man despises his mother.” – The Proverbs of Solomon
- “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them.” – Victor Hugo
- Thank you mom for being the strength I always needed and the love I now realize I always had.
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” ― Abraham Lincoln
- “Sons worship their mothers, seeing them as flawless, almighty beings who spread love and who are able to do anything. That is why the most important lesson that a mother can teach her son is to respect, love, and understand women.” – Unknown
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials, heavy and sudden, fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine, desert us when troubles thicken around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” ― Washington Irving
- You are beautiful and soft around the edges but you have the strength of steel and I’m eternally grateful that you’re mine and I love you, mom.
- “Even more than the time when she gave birth, a mother feels her greatest joy when she hears others refer to her son as a wise learned one.” – Thiruvalluvar
- To the best mother in the world, I offer you my sincerest gratitude and my purest of love.
- “The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.” – Henry Ward Beecher
- “Mothers are inscrutable beings to their sons, always.” – A.E. Coppard
- “Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.” – Unknown
- How do I sum up my gratitude for you, Mom, in just a few words? I can’t but I thank you and I love you.
- For all the times you have given things to me, it is time for me to start giving back to you, Mom. The best start is to say thank you.
- It goes without saying that you are the best mom in the world and I’m so grateful.
- I am so gracious for everything you have always been. You are amazing, strong, selfless, and loving and I’m such a lucky child to have a wonderful mom like you
- “Holding my Mother’s ashes in my hand. A thunder of pain smashes in my heart. The beauty of her smile, always allowed me to go the extra mile. As thoughts pile up in my mind, the sound of her voice brings comfort. Even though she is gone, she taught me how to be strong. I am thinking of the day you were taken. A Son’s memories shattered in silence. But your life is a beacon for my soul. Mother, dearest Mother, no other woman compares to you. You were strong in the darkest hour and you showed me the strength to achieve victory. So at this moment my victories and achievements belong to you.” – Mark Frank
- The love between a mother and her child last forever and I’m so lucky and thank you for loving me unconditionally, Mom
- “It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him.” – Helen Rowland
- I am so thankful that God made you my mom.
- “Ain’t a woman alive who could take my mama’s place.” –Tupac
- “I know you have your own life, his mother said to his voicemail. I was just hoping to be part of it for a few hours.” – Maggie Stiefvater
- I’m so lucky, mom, that the apples don’t fall very far from the tree.
- “The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.” – Honore de Balzac
- “The bond between mother and son lasts a lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one. It remains unchanged by time or distance. It is the purest love, unconditional and true. It is understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.” – Unknown
- “You are ugly when you love her, you are beautiful and fresh, vital and free, modern and poetic. When you don’t, you are more beautiful as an orphan than as your mother’s son.” – Witold Gombrowicz
Visit AmyandRose for more amazing baby-related stuff.
Some amazing ideas for Mother’s Day
Words of inspiration and encouragement
I love quotes because they’re short sayings that capture moments in time. They can be inspirational or admonishing—giving us words to live by.
Many people include quotations in all kinds of places, from signs to advertisements to birthday messages. You can find quotes anywhere; don’t worry if you aren’t sure where to put them.
If you like them, share them! No one says you have to quote yourself. Find some saying that speaks to you, and share it with others.
These memories are preserved in bits of text related to feelings and experiences taking place before we were aware of our existence.
Pictures of your mother
These are the easiest quotes to write. All you have to do is draw a picture or find one online. You can also take a photo of something relating to motherhood and use that.
If you don’t want to spend too much time digging around for images, there are apps like Picprint which allow you to upload your pictures and create beautiful jpg prints.
Alternatively, if you know you’re going to need help through the process, ask someone who knows how to take good photos (i.e. not where people are wearing makeup), how to download them, and then put them together into collages or other designs.
It takes a little while but it’s worth it in the end as these will give you some amazing memories to look back on when visiting relatives and friends during this holiday.
If you are trying to think of something unique to say to your mom, look no further than her life. That is what I call “the gift of my life”.
Everyone has a role in their lives that they consider theirs and then there are roles that others put them into (family, job, friend, etc.).
What makes each person special is how they handle these roles and fit them into their own story. You should never feel like you have to replace one role with another just because it is trendy or expected of you. Live your life as if going to bed at night is a reward in and of itself. Gift your mom-to-be a Land Diaper Bag.
My advice for handling different roles in your life is simple: do so because you want to, not because you must.
If you are unhappy in any way with any part of your lifestyle, you will always be fighting fate which is holding you back from living your best life. All anyone can see when looking at your life is whether you are rich or poor, successful or unsuccessful.
The only thing that counts is that you are happy with who you are, not with what you have. You are not defined by your money, your house, or your status. These are things that hold us back from being our true selves.
Take care of her
This year, make your mom’s day special by taking her out to eat or buying her a gift. However, making her day special doesn’t mean you have to do it alone. Ask your friends to join you in celebrating motherhood.
Let them help you find something nice to say about mothership. Then, let them share their words with you! Let these be inspirations for you as you prepare a message for this important occasion.
And most importantly, tell your mother how much you love her as part of your family. Tell her that you are very happy she is part of it and that you think you would not be here without her.
Also, telling her how proud you are of her will makes you feel better. You both may not always agree, but still, show her that you respect her and that what she does is right.
Finally, remember people use memories like balloons filled with bright colors to remind them of what they loved and what might have died. Maybe now is the time to look back on all the wonderful days with your parents and recall some best moments together.
Tell you love her
You should be able to express your feelings honestly without fear of reprisal. Sometimes when we are scared, our fears take over and force us into action.
If you have been afraid to tell someone how you feel for fear of hurting them or making things worse, that is normal. Just because people hurt others doesn’t mean you will too.
It is healthy to conflict with those you love. However, if you are constantly having arguments with your partner, friends, parents, work colleagues, etc then maybe it is time to think about moving on.
Conflict is a part of human interaction, so don’t worry just because other people react negatively to you being honest with them. It is what makes relationships interesting and fun.
If you need help dealing with emotions, there are several ways to deal with them. Talking about them out loud before yourself helps, as does writing down thoughts. Both of these actions make you look more clearly at the issues and become aware of how you feel before expressing it.
Tell your mother you are proud of her
This can be done in different ways, with different words. You can write a poem or sentence that shows how much you love her. Or you can tell her she means the world to you.
These expressions of admiration aren’t something they always do easily. Maybe she was discouraged when she saw people who loved her didn’t believe in her.
Maybe she had trouble making friends and felt insecure about it. These are things that seem like they should have gone away but probably still hurt her somewhere deep down.
Now is a good time to let these feelings come out. She will appreciate any extra attention.
Give her a hug
This is my favorite gift you can give to a mother. A simple, non-specific “I love you” may be enough for your mom when she is tired of hearing it. But I am not sure that mothers want too many words to explain how much they mean what they say.
A big part of Mother’s Day to me is celebrating moms for doing their jobs well. Maybe people don’t always realize what Mom goes through, but especially in today’s society where everything is so fast-paced and everyone is constantly getting distracted, moms are the ones who stay focused and keep us all safe.
I think moms deserve recognition for the job they do. Not just any job, but the most important one! And to help others understand the importance of focusing on the task at hand, we need to recognize the role our parents played in shaping who we are.
If someone doesn’t know they are from a good family, then maybe this isn’t the right time or place to discuss it. But if someone asks about it, we should tell them. It could save them a lot of pain later in life.
Remember to be grateful for your parents
I believe that without our parents, we would not be who we are today. They have played either a sole or a joint role in our growth and development as individuals. So taking them out of the picture is quite unthinkable!
But let’s face it, while some people may feel that their mother was never around and how sad is that?!!
How can you tell if your mother was good? By being aware of yourself and what you need. Your needs were probably not considered by your parents (even if they said they were).
So how do you know whether you were loved? Love makes us happy. If you don’t love someone, why keep spending time with them? It’s hard work keeping a relationship going — we want to enjoy each other’s company, but also make an effort to give and receive love.
On this day, when you think about your mom, try to remember the kind she was and all the efforts she made to ensure your well-being. Try making her dreams your own because even though You weren’t able to experience Her passion directly, there are other ways You could achieve them.
And finally, make sure that regardless of the depth of the relationship, both of you get to spend quality time together without any distractions.
Mother Quotes – Frequently Asked Questions
What are good mom quotes?
Here are 3 of my favorite mom quotes:
“I have so much of you in my heart.” —John Keats
“Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
“There is no way to be a perfect mother, and a million ways to be a good one.” —Jill Churchill
What do I say to my mom?
“Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
What is the best message for mother?
“A mother is a mother still, the holiest thing alive.” —Samuel Taylor Coleridge
What do I say about my mother?
“Mother love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” —Marion C. Garretty
Why is Mom so special?
“You don’t know what unconditional love is. You may say you do, but if you don’t have a child, you don’t know what that is. But when you experience it, it is the most fulfilling ever.” – Regina King
How can I express my love to my mom?
You are a beautiful mother, caring mom and loving companion. My dad is so lucky to have found a woman like you in his life before now I used to think that mothers are just ordinary people until I grew up to see the wonders you have performed in my life!
How do you appreciate your mom?
“My mom is the greatest mom in the whole wide world. She’s done everything for me to make my dreams come true.” – Josh Hutcherson
Why do I love my mom quotes?
“We laugh, we cry, we make time fly. Best friends are we my mom and I.”
Why do I love my mother?
Dear mom, you can be my friend, sister, teacher, and counselor. But none of them can be you. I love you.
How much do I love my mother?
“My mother wanted me to be her wings, to fly as she never quite had the courage to do. I love her for that. I love the fact that she wanted to give birth to her own wings.” – Erica Jong
“I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine. She helps me prosper and reach great heights.” – Terri Guillemets
How would you describe a mother?
Here are 3 of the best quotes to describe a mother:
“A mother’s love is more beautiful than any fresh flower.” —Debasish Mridha
“A mother is always the beginning. She is how things begin.” —Unknown
“My mother is a walking miracle.” —Leonardo DiCaprio
What to say to someone who is like a mother?
“You are the woman who came into my life unexpectedly, whose presence kissed my soul.” – Marisa Donnelly
What is a mother’s love?
“Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.” – Caitlin Houston
What do you love about your mom?
“All that I am, or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
Why do I love my mother paragraph?
“My mother is a woman like no other. she gave me life, nurtured me, taught me, dressed me, fought for me, held me, shouted at me, kissed me, but most importantly she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how she loved me unconditionally. There are not enough words to describe just how important my mother is to me and what a powerful influence she continues to be… Mother, I Love You.”
How do you make your mom feel special?
By creating a handwritten card with a quote from AmyandRose.
How much do I love my mom quotes?
Having a good mother like you is a great privilege in life and without you my heart will be so heavy every now and then. I love you and will always do so until the end of time, mommy I really miss you with my entire world!
What can I do for my mom?
Call her, meet her. Let her know she’s special.
What is a mother’s love for her child?
“In the end, I am the only one who can give my children a happy mother who loves life.” – Janene Wolsey Baadsgaard
What my mom meant to me?
Dear Mom, thank you for being there for me when I needed you and even for the times when I thought I didn’t. I love you.
What are the qualities of mother?
“There will be many times you will feel like you have failed. But in the eyes, heart and mind of your child, you are supermom.” – Stephanie Precourt
What is a mother’s purpose?
“My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
What do you admire about your mom?
“My mother carried me for ten months. I asked her ‘Mother, you had an extra month, why you didn’t make me a beautiful face?’ and mother told me, ‘My son, I was busy making your beautiful hands and heart.’” – Mstislav Rostropovich
Why mother is important in our life?
I did not understand the importance of my mom’s hand holding my finger when I was small. But now I know that she was actually guiding me in the right direction till I became tall. I love you mom.
Why do you appreciate your mom?
“My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” – Michael Jordan
How important is your mom in your life?
“A mother’s love doesn’t make her son more dependent and timid; it actually makes him stronger and more independent.” – Cheri Fuller
What is means to be a mom?
Being a mother to a little boy and helping him discover the world is one of the greatest experiences in a woman’s life, which makes objective goals dull in comparison. The connection between a mother and her son opens the gate to a new world of wonder and love.