A baby shower is a huge moment for a mom-to-be. She’s excited, eager, and waiting for the birth of her child.
It is a wonderful occasion to celebrate the arrival of a new life into the world. It is a time to come together and share the joy and excitement of this special event with family and friends.
The best baby shower wishes express the love and happiness that the new parents are sure to feel.
There are many ways to say congratulations and best wishes to the new parents on this joyous occasion. A simple “congratulations” or “best wishes” can go a long way.
However, if you want to say something a little more personal, there are many other baby shower wishes.
So, here is the largest list of 213 baby shower greetings and wishes that you can write on a card, send as a WhatsApp message, or write on your photo for Instagram.
These warm wishes can make someone’s day by bringing in smile to their face.
Baby Shower Greetings and Wishes List:
- Congratulations! You’ve been given the most valuable gift life has to offer.
- One will cry and one will laugh, one will weep and one will sleep. Though the troubles and the double shift, these memories will be worth the keep.
- Babies are a gift from heaven. Enjoy your new addition and may you have a happy and healthy long life together.
- We are so excited for you. Your life will never be the same. Have fun and enjoy, your little bundle of joy.
- The joy of having a child is like no other.
- A baby boy arrives, and just like that everything changes. The world gets bigger, the heart grows fuller, and the life gets better as he is in it.
- Warmest congratulations to you and your new little one. May you have lots of love, kisses and snuggling in the future.
- Enjoy looking after your baby, and don’t forget to pamper yourself.
- The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts. Enjoy this love.
- Enjoy every moment because they fly.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a new baby in the house. Enjoy your new master.
- Twinkle twinkle little star, can’t wait to see how cute you are.
- Welcoming baby with lots of love.
- Baby booties, baby toys, baby shower, baby joys. Warmest wishes to you and your baby.
- Babies are treasured, cherished, prized, beloved and adored, may you enjoy the best gift that you’ve been given.
- I know pregnancy may be overwhelming at times, and so too will having a newborn, but remember that you always have hundreds of Facebook friends to turn to for distraction.
- This little guy is already blessed with amazing parents. We can’t wait to watch your family grow.
- Welcome to the world little one! So thrilled that you are here.
- Twins are a blessing. But do remember, they will gang up against you and give you a mental breakdown!
- May you be blessed with the wisdom to be great parents. I pray for you all a happy and healthy life together.
- 💖【NEW MOM GIFTS FOR WOMEN】 : It is often hard to come up with a parents to be gift, so we have made it simple with our mom dad mugs showing their new baby was est 2023! Set with 0-3 month unisex onesie, unisex bib, perfect baby picture frame, A great new parents gifts. With one 4.2oz Lavender Petal bath bomb, one premium Handmade Soap, one 2.8oz Soy Wax summer flower and fruit scented candle and a MaMa card for your special message. Nice relaxing spa gift box basket for mom!
- A wee bit of heaven drifted from above. A handful of happiness a heartful of love.
- May you grow up to be strong, healthy, kind, caring and successful.
- Looking forward to welcoming your new little baby to the world.
- Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy, an easy birth and a happy and healthy baby. Baby shower greetings!
- God gave you the best gift ever. May you and your baby be blessed forever!
- May you and your baby make many wonderful memories together. All the best!
- Thanks for inviting us along to share in the excitement of your soon to be new arrival. Wishing you all the best with babyhood.
- Every child is a gift from God. May God bless your baby.
- Whether you are a boy or a girl we will love you all the same and will treasure you forever.
- I’m really looking forward to learning everything about your new baby via Facebook.
- With our love and support I hope you know that we will be here for you and your new baby every step of the way. God bless.
- We hope you have your mom’s smile and your dad’s humor. Lots of love little man.
- I pray for your safe and smooth delivery and may God bless you with a healthy and happy baby.
- Congratulations on your gift from the stork! May the baby arrive happy and healthy.
- I wish you joy, I wish you luck, I wish you a safe delivery, I wish you a strong, beautiful and bouncing baby!
- Love just got real. So very excited for you.
- May the baby come out as wonderful and lovely as you. I wish you all the best!
- Warmest wishes to you as you enter this exciting new adventure. All the best to you and your baby!
- Twin sister or brother, how can these siblings live without each other!
- Your home will soon be filled with toys and will never be quiet again. Your house will often be a mess and you’ll frequently be tired. But there will always be love and laughter. All the best and many happy memories.
- Congratulations you two! You deserve every little slice of joy this baby will bring you.
- Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy. Soon you will be able to get away with sweatpants and no make-up in public.
- May you have many snuggling and fun times ahead of you. All the best to you and your new baby!
- May the stork bring you a bouncing, healthy, beautiful baby that you’ll treasure forever.
- I wish you all the best with everything, may your pregnancy go smoothly.
- Whether it’s a boy or a girl, I hope that it will fill up your life with abundant happiness.
- I look forward to being a part of this new journey. I can’t wait to help you with your little bundle of joy. Congratulations!
- May your baby arrive healthy and strong. I wish you all the best with your new role as parents. You’ll both be amazing!
- A precious little boy is on the way. What an exciting time for your family.
- The best thing to spend on your baby is time.
- May you both be happy and healthy.
- Congratulations on the new baby! I’m so happy for you, you will both be amazing parents.
- Sleepless nights are more than worth it with your little one. Their bright eyes and glowing hearts make the best night lights.
- If anybody knows how to handle this motherhood thing, it’s you!
- The little baby gives us butterflies, no matter how many times we see!
- Wishing the baby a life full of adventures, blue skies, dreaming coming true, happiness and joys!
- Wishing you all the best with your new baby on the way. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help you. Congratulations mom to be!
- We can’t wait to spoil your little princess. She’s already so loved.
- I can’t wait to meet your baby, I know you’ll be a fantastic parents. Congratulations!
- Wishing you all the best with your expected new arrival.
- May your baby grow up to be humble and a wonderful human being. Congratulations!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, you will be given a new baby, congratulations to you!
- You’ve proven time and time again how strong and amazing of a woman you are. Never forget you have a whole village behind you in these exciting times.
- Congratulations! Wish you endless love and boundless patience for making your new role as super parents a grand success!
- A great joy is coming. Many best wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy.
- May the new baby bring you even closer together. I wish you both the best!
- Can’t wait to meet your new baby.
- A little gift wrapped up and tied, a little wish for the baby inside!
- A baby is a blessing, a gift from heaven above!
- May you be protected by God always, may your life be full of meaning, happiness and love and may you always walk in the path of righteousness.
- The long wait is over, the little angel has come. We rejoice with you for this sweet gift. May she grow up to be a loving person with a gentle spirit.
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Looking at your baby reminds us of how beautiful a gift the God and the Heaven above has bestowed on you.
- We’re tutu excited to meet your darling daughter. Best wishes for the pregnancy.
- Here comes a brand new little boy, to fill all our hearts and lives with joy!
- Thank you for letting me be a part of you and your baby’s life.
- May your newborn bring you even closer as a family. Congratulations!
- I’ve never been more confident that you will be an amazing mother. I am so proud of you and I know your new baby will grow up to make you proud as well.
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
- Congratulations! You are going to be the best baby oven ever!
- Your baby is going to be special like his/her parents. Congratulations!
- A grand adventure is about to begin. Wishing you a safe delivery.
- A precious gift all bundled and tied, best wishes for you and your baby inside. Many congratulations to you!
- A cradle full of best wishes for your newborn baby girl.
- Sometimes the smallest things take the most room in your heart.
- To the soon to be parents! Wishing you a hassle free pregnancy.
- May you be blessed with a happy and healthy baby. I look forward to meeting your new bundle of joy.
- We are so happy for and you are so blessed to have a new little one in your life.
- Congratulations on giving your baby boy the most precious gift ever – a baby sister.
- All the best I wish to you, may your baby arrive healthy and bouncing too. Happy baby shower!
- You are going to be one of the most love children in all the world. So many of us are waiting for you with open arms and hearts.
- We know she’s going to fill your life with joy and love.
- Life gets stressful and overwhelming sometimes but just remember that I’m here for you whenever you need me.
- To me you’re a superhero, but to the little one, you’re their whole world. Much love in these coming months.
- Of all the people out there, you are exactly who I like to see having children, because you are the type of person who will raise people who will make the world a better place for us all.
CHECK OUT THESE BABY SHOWER GIFT IDEAS
- Congrats and hats off to you two. Raising a child is the most important job in the world.
- Congratulations on your new blessing! I know you will be amazing parents. Best baby shower wishes to you!
- Wishing you a magical and memorable motherhood. May the journey be one of joy and beauty.
- May God protect you and your little treasure during the rest of your pregnancy, give you a smooth and easy birth and bring you both health and happiness throughout your lives.
- Tiny fingers and tickly toes, cowboy boots and trucks to tow. A bundle of joy, created by love. A precious gift, from Heaven above.
- Congratulations on making a miracle! We can’t wait to see the joy you’re bringing into the world.
- I was going to get you a stripper but then I realized this isn’t that kind of party.
- A mother-to-be has a wonderful dream. Such beautiful plans and love that never ends.
- May God bless you and your precious new baby!
- I hope you are prepared for motherhood’s busy schedule of posting baby photos on Facebook.
- We know your life is filled with joy, as you have (babby’s name) for a boy!
- I hope the stork brings you a happy, smiling new beautiful baby. Happy baby shower wishes!
- Most advanced way to automatically make a warm, formula bottle instantly
- Congratulations, you are soon to be a Mom, one of the most noble and wonderful roles in all of society. Today we honor you and your coming blessing.
- That’s one lucky baby. I know you’ll make amazing parents. All the best!
- Wisdom for a baby: I might forget this, but I hope you won’t
- Can’t wait to shower the little one with hugs, kisses, and plenty of attention. Better get ready!
- Acknowledge how lucky, as parents, you are. Smile, as you gaze into your newborn’s eyes. Soak in the joy of having a baby and appreciate your life’s biggest prize. Wishing you two (almost three) all the best.
- What a joy a baby brings into our lives.
- What a bliss a new baby brings to our life. So happy for you both and congratulations!
- Someday you will be old enough to read these words, and when you are, there’s only one thing you need to know: you are loved and treasured.
- May you and your baby be showered with a lifetime of great happiness and blessings. Happy baby shower!
- There is nothing in life more precious than having a baby.
- To the future you: we’ve been waiting for you and can’t wait to see how you improve the world.
- Wine is mummy’s way of forgetting, what terrors you have been all day.
- Wishing you both well in these upcoming months. We can’t wait to meet the little one!
- The unconditional love that you will no doubt feel will be with you from the moment you set eyes on your little one.
- We will miss you while you’re on maternity leave almost as much as your infant will miss you when you go back to work.
- A great joy is coming all wrapped in pink. We can’t wait to meet her.
- Welcome to the world you lucky little baby! Congratulations!
- May you touch dragonflies and stars, dance with fairies and talk to the moon. May you grow up with love and gracious hearts and people who care. Welcome to the world little one, it has been waiting for you.
- Sending happy thoughts your way as you prepare to welcome a little someone new to your family. This little miracle will soon make your world more beautiful and happier.
- The little angel is here, and everyone’s coming to cheer. She is the perfect combination of princess and warrior.
- Get excited because soon you’re about to lose ten pounds in one day!
- Congratulations! The White Stork is just about to land at your door with a little one!
- Congratulations mom to be. May your child grow up to be a kind, loving, successful and special person.
- A beautiful little girl to play with and adore, to spoil a little and love a lot, who could ask for more!
- Double the giggles, double the grins. Double the troubles, when you are blessed with twins!
- A special gift to welcome your little someone new.
- Cheers to the new baby, new adventure and new appreciation of the word “me time”. I am so happy for you.
- I’m so excited to share in this amazing gift with you. Congratulations on the new baby!
- I am so happy for both of you. Please know that I will always be here for you and your baby no matter what.
- You’re excited and we’re delighted your little one is on the way.
- Congratulations, you only need 14 more babies to qualify for your own reality show. Happy baby shower!
- Congratulations, a new bundle of joy is coming to fill your home with love and bliss.
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.
- All my best to your little miracle.
- She has arrived, a little home made princess.
- Enjoy this wonderful and exciting baby shower, because it’s the last party you’ll have for a long time.
- May God bless you and your new baby with a lifetime of health, love and happiness.
- Congratulations! Hitting the bottle got a whole new meaning in your life!
- Oh Boy! We can’t wait to meet him. Thanks for inviting us to share in your baby shower celebrations.
- Looking forward to meeting that little angel of yours.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…congratulations!
- There are few things which bring more joy in life than being a mother. Baby shower congratulations to you.
- Wishing you all the best with the new baby which, is not far away now. Please let us know if you need absolutely anything along the way. Very excited for the both of you.
- You are having a fantastic little boy, with the cutest nose and perfect smile. He seems to have mommy’s gorgeous eyes, and comes with a truckload of style!
- May your baby shine like a star and make your life brighter. Congratulations and best wishes for your baby shower!
- In another couple of weeks, it’s going to be good-bye tummy and hello mommy! Can’t wait enough to see the baby’s pink-cheeked face and two beautiful eyes. We know your baby, be it girl or a boy, will be a bundle of joy. Hoping to see your new star soon and a shower of blessings to you and your new baby.
- This little prince has no idea how spoiled he’s about to be. Can’t wait for the big day!
- May you cherish every minute because time flies so fast. God bless you and your new baby!
- I can’t wait to meet you, watch you grow up and to shower you with love.
- Baby (noun) A little bit of heaven sent down to Earth.
- I’m so excited for both of you, soon you’ll be parents. May you and your family have a healthy and long life.
- Congratulations to an amazing Mom. I know that your new baby will only add to your joy and happiness.
These baby shower gifts are good for both mother and father.
- Warmest wishes for the remainder of your pregnancy and the birth of your child. The best is yet to come.
- I know it may be tough not to be able to get drunk for 9 months, but don’t worry because soon you’ll be so sleep-deprived you’ll feel drunk all the time.
- Get ready for toy cars in all shapes and sizes, for balls, bats, and bikes, and all sorts of surprises. Congratulations on your little man.
- A warm welcome to your little someone new, I wish you all the best, and congratulations too!
- You are so blessed to have a new bundle of joy in your life. I wish you all the best wishes for your baby shower!
- Congratulations and all the best for the upcoming baby birth! So many things are needed for the new arrival, which makes it a great excuse to shop.
- FLEXIBLE INFANT TRAVEL SYSTEM: The Evenflo Pivot Modular Travel System is a car seat and stroller combo featuring the SafeMax Rear-Facing Infant Car Seat and SafeZone Base with anti-rebound bar, infused with parent-and child-friendly accessories.
- A little one has joined you both, how happy you must be. It was great when there were two of you, but even better when there are three.
- You are bringing new life in to the world. You are creating a miracle. You are becoming a Mom. Congratulations and best baby shower wishes!
- Having a new baby is exciting but right now I am going to spoil you. Happy baby shower!
- Happy baby shower! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness with your new addition to your family.
- Little baby, we can’t wait to meet you and shower you with our love.
- Baby, may you be strong, brave, fearless. But also be kind, gentle, and forgiving! Be the best of the best!
- My wish to you: may your life be full of sticky fingers, dirty feet, lots of adventures, dreams, hugs and kisses.
- Well, little one, this is your first ever party. May you have many more celebrations, parties and moments of joy.
- Congratulations! The egg is about to crack!
- Booties and bonnets, ribbons and lace, little stuffed toys all over the place. Congratulations on your sweet little girl.
- Congratulations on your upcoming new arrival! I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- I am excited to celebrate this special moment in your life with you. Happy baby shower!
- May hope, love, joy, wisdom, bliss and endurance fill your home with the new baby on the way. Congratulations!
- Wishing you and your baby love, laughter, sunshine, and happiness.
- With this shower may your new baby feel the warm welcome, that is being expressed by all those who anxiously await his or her safe and healthy arrival.
- You are going to be a fantastic mother. I can’t wait to meet your little blessing.
- I will be more than happy to babysit your baby, as long as you don’t leave the room!
- May the joy of parenting bring you even closer together. All the best on your pregnancy!
Read about types of parenting styles.
- Looking forward to meeting your little angel. May God bless you and your new baby.
- Welcome to the world little one. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, laughter and joy.
- Best wishes for you and your new bundle of love.
- The cuddling, the snuggling, the kissing and the loving. All of it you get to enjoy with the arrival of your new little bundle of joy.
- Trade in the designer purse and high heels for a diaper bag and flip-flops, you’re having a baby!
- Here’s to celebrating a new life, a new adventure, and a new baby! Congratulations!
- Hope the stork delivers you a strong, healthy, joyful, beautiful baby. Congratulations and baby shower greetings!
- I am overjoyed and am looking forward to meeting your new baby. Wishing you and your family a healthy life together. Happy baby shower!
- Congratulations! I am so delighted for you. I pray for your safety and a healthy delivery. I hope all goes smoothly.
- Little one, life will be a roller coaster full of ups and downs, but one thing you can always count on to remain the same is your parents love for you.
- May he/she bring you many happy memories.
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. We hope you get a healthy baby girl or boy.
- Of all the precious gifts in life, the best is surely a baby – a blessing for now and forever.
- Wishing you a magical and memorable few years of upcoming babyhood. All the best. We love you.
- Funny how such a tiny thing can take up so much space in our hearts. Congratulations on the little one.
- I know you’ll be a wonderful mother.
- I wish you all the best on the remainder of your pregnancy and the delivery of your baby. Happy baby shower wishes to you both!
- Ahhh! Freaking out over here. Kudos, you guys. So happy for you two, that’s going to be one lucky baby.
- I hope that the next few months are hassle free and may your new baby come out healthy and happy.
- A lot of people will tell you to sleep when the baby sleeps. Just hope that the baby doesn’t sleep while you’re driving.
- Plenty of well wishes and big kisses are coming your way! Congratulations on your upcoming little one, we’re so excited for your growing family.
- Congratulations on your new baby! Please know that I am always here for you and support you 100%.
- Doona Car Seat - From car seat to stroller in seconds! One simple motion operation. Features a 5-point harness, adjustable handlebar (also acts as an anti-rebound bar inside the car) and 3 Layer Side Impact Protection.
Read about Children Learning Reading here.
- To our dear little bundle of joy: I can’t wait to spoil you!
- Precious one, so small, so sweet, dancing in on Angel’s feet, straight from heaven’s brightest star, what a blessing you truly are.
- I hope that your baby is happy and healthy and may it light up your lives even more.
- I wish you a happy and healthy baby. Enjoy all the cuddles!
- This is really exciting!!!! But today I promise to shower you and your baby with lots of love and support. Congratulations!
- Let’s make a deal right now: you can complain all you want about baby problems and lack of sleep as long as you let me complain about being single.
- Your baby is so lucky to have you as a mother. Soon you will give birth to one of the great joys of your life.
- Wishing you all the joy, love, and happiness that a new baby brings!
- Congratulations on your new arrival!
- All the best to you and your new little one.
- Wishing you a healthy and Happy Baby.
- May your new baby bring you lots of love, laughter, and happiness.
- Congratulations on the new arrival! Wishing you all the best as you embark on this new journey of parenthood.
- A new baby is a blessing from above. Congratulations on your new arrival!
- I wish you loads of cuddles and kisses from your new baby.
- May your new baby fill your life with happiness and love. Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your new baby! Wishing you loads of love and happiness in this new chapter of your life.
- Welcome to the world of parenthood! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- I know how hard it was to get pregnant. You deserve every bit of happiness now.
- My heart goes out to you. May God bless you with a healthy baby.
- You are such an amazing mommy. I am so happy for you.
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy! I can’t wait to meet them.
- Your baby will make you smile more than anything else in the world.
- Congratulations on your beautiful baby girl or boy.
- I can’t believe you’re having another baby! It’s going to be great!
- Congratulations on your pregnancy. I’m sure you’ll have a wonderful time.
- I’m so happy for you. I know what it feels like to be pregnant.
- I can’t wait to see your baby. I bet he/she looks just like his/her daddy.
- It’s been a long road but I’m glad you made it through.
- I can’t stop smiling when I think of you carrying our child.
- I’m so proud of you. You did something very special.
- Congratulations on becoming a mother. I’m so happy for you!
So, there you have it. 230+ great wishes for baby showers for happy parents-to-be. We hope these will be helpful to you when filling out your card for their special day.
Please let us know if you have any other questions about the best wishes for baby showers. We are always more than happy to help.
Visit AmyandRose for more amazing baby-related stuff. Share your baby story with us.
Frequently Asked Questions about Baby Shower Messages
What should I write in a baby shower card?
A baby shower is when you have to make a few good wishes for the new arrival. Please think of a few nice things about the baby, the new dad, and the mother-to-be. It would help if you did not forget to wish the grandparents.
You can also say that you are sure the baby will bring great joy to the family. In addition, you can say that you are sure the mother will be very happy.
You can even tell how happy you are for them. If you are given the liberty to wish what you like, you can even say that you will keep them in your prayers.
Do you say congratulations at a baby shower?
Yes. It’s necessary. You’ve got to congratulate the new mommy-to-be. It doesn’t feel right not to congratulate the new mommy on her upcoming child. The best way to congratulate the mom-to-be is to say that you are excited for her and her family.
Congratulations on her new family member, and tell her to let you know if there is anything she can do for her.
What do you write in a baby shower card for a girl?
The new, happy mom will be thrilled to receive a memorable baby shower card. When you want to make her feel special, you may want to include a funny poem, a short story, or a letter to your friend.
If you’re short of time, you may want to consider writing a short note saying congratulation, explaining how excited you are for her, and wishing her good luck with her baby.
What do you say in a baby shower message?
Funny and witty, you need to be. ‘Congratulations’ and ‘I am sure you will have a blessed bundle of joy’ are the usual words you find on the card. ‘May you have a long and healthy life with your new baby. Is it also nice?
The most important thing is to be original. You are a woman yourself, and you should be able to understand her feelings and emotions. The way I wish to be treated when I have a baby will be how I treat my other pregnant friends and how I wish to be treated the way I wish to treat them.
What do you say in a baby shower toast?
A baby shower toast is a very emotional time for everyone in attendance. This is a time of celebration, and the joy of becoming a parent is on everyone’s mind.
A few tips to remember when giving a baby shower toast are
1. Be sincere and emotional when thanking the guest of honor.
2. Acknowledge the guest of honor’s partner, the baby’s father, and the attending family and friends.
3. Thank the guest of honor for her participation in the shower.
4. The father or other speaker should give a toast to the baby and then the mother or the mother-to-be.
5. The mother or mother-to-be must then give a toast to the baby and the father or father-to-be.
6. The father or father-to-be should then give a final toast to the guest of honor, the baby, and the mother.
A baby shower is a special occasion; every mother-to-be, guest of honor, and other attendees should appreciate the baby shower toast and its heartfelt emotions.
What do you write on a baby shower card for a coworker?
It would depend on how well you know the coworker and her husband. If you know the coworker well, it would be nice to say something about bonding between coworkers.
Something like, “I hope you and your husband would share many moments like this.” If you are not close with the coworker, it would probably be better to say something about wishing the coworker great luck and happiness.
Like, “congratulations on the birth of your first child. I hope you will be as happy and successful as your mommy and daddy were when they were young.”
Do you address baby shower cards to mom or baby?
When addressing a baby shower card to the baby’s mother, it is correct to address it to both the mother and the baby.
If you need to address it to just the mother, you can write the Parent as the person to whom the card will be sent. It is also correct to write Grandma, Grandpa, or Mother-in-Law on the card.
What do you say when someone is pregnant?
Congratulations! Motherhood is a great accomplishment for every woman. It is a huge responsibility; therefore, be sure before starting a family because you can’t always count on help from your parents or relatives.
What do you write in a second baby shower card?
Congratulations on the new addition! I hope you are enjoying this special time with your loved one.
I would love to be a part of it all by holding the baby for the first time, helping with the wedding, sharing a glass of wine, or just sitting and listening to your stories about the first year of parenthood.